I'll always see you guys as family.

Amahli

I'm taking my leave of the Clan.

I love Clan Skullcrusher. Since I joined, the people in this guild have been family. Ya'll have been more to me than I could have asked, and I loved my time here.

With BC, some things did change. And I'm not going to drag this post on longer than I have to. I'm just going to say that I found myself gravitating more and more away from the guild.

Crushers will ALWAYS be family. Only now it'll be more of an extended family. You guys have my heart. If I can ever do anything, and am able to, I would gladly do it. Like a very wise Elder told me: "Good people are good people... it doesn't matter what letters are over their head."

As far as Gruul's Lair goes, I will be keeping it going. Aletia is fine with me hosting it with ya'll still, and I will NEVER kick a Crusher for any bias reason. I do have to maintain a class balance still, but if someone's been loyal to the raid, I'm definitely not going to kick you.

I guess that's it. I wish I coulda told everyone individually, but I didn't have that kind of time. You know how to reach me, and you guys are freaking awesome. I hate long goodbyes, so I'll depart now.

Much love and hugs and XOXOXO,

Amahli

. . . fair enough . . .

Spirits be witcha!

Look me up (if I'm online) if ya needa priest! I should be able to dedicate to Gruul's place pretty soon here. :)

/sadpanda

The thievery of cookies will certainly drop in your absence, but you will be greatly missed.

Take care Amahli and you better come back and see us from time to time!