Another guild being formed in Trinsic

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Dante of Paladin of the wood is making a guild called City of Trinsic (Tsnc) i believe that is the abbreviation. Kodoz and I will be speaking with him of our guilds working together to boost rp within Trinsic, which will help our guild and theirs plus bring more fun for all.

What i ask of pgoh members is to boost their going to Trinsic and taking care of any affairs in the city that is under our protection since years ago before most of us played. Trinsic was the city that any could go to and say ''you know you will find a pgoh there'' now we are too distracted with shortcuts and the merchant city of luna. Now obviously there are things that can not be done in Trinsic, like it is not a place with 4million shops like Luna, however banking,skills building, and such should be taken there from now on. I will be doing this also. I have began taking my characters to Trinsic everyday.

There will be an beginning of more events in Trinsic, we began to bring things into our city with the winter festival and it was fun and good for the city,i alrady have an easter celebration in plans to be done so leave that date free for you. More things on that will be coming soon.

Thank you and as always HAVE fun!

I believe it is called City of Trisnic, unless he changed the spelling on it already, and the abbreviation was Tris I think. Like Charlie said though, we all should be more active in Trinsic than we have been, and it won't hurt anyone to use the royal bank or take a quick walk through town every once in a while.

• 2 weeks later...
Like Charlie said though, we all should be more active in Trinsic than we have been, and it won't hurt anyone to use the royal bank or take a quick walk through town every once in a while.

QFT. I agree. IC my pets are stabled in Trinsic, for instance... even little things like that could help.

Edited by Blair

Incidently, Trinsic is the only city I am ever in. Even though I'm not always on Coldren, all my alts go there, and only there for any purposes. It's sad that it's so desolate. Used to see so many people there.

*Sigh*

Guess you can't go back, eh?

Coldren,

When I played uo before ... Britain was the town to be in, now you hardly see anyone there. It is sad about trinsic too although I dont remember much about it, i do remember it having people around. I am also trying to do more in trinsic. Hopefully we can revive the once populated city.

Callista

Callista:

Aye - Britain was ALWAYS "THE" place to be, back in the day. But there was still a good number of people coming and and out of Trinsic. Now it's barely that. I saw two people at the bank yesterday and I thought I was running a fever..

And Thorax, what's the invasion of Despise event? I wasn't around for it..

The invasion of Trinsic by Jun'dor will be my all time favorite MMO memory. Trinsic was completely blocked off from the world. Couldn't recall in (Except on top of the bank.. nice little loophole someone found. ^_^), had to run through a tunnel.. Undead yumminess all around, complete with Lich and Lich Lords... Though back then, they were soloable..

**Grumbles over his lost rep/fame to 3 deaths from a regular Lich..**

I also happened to catch a GM or Volunteer playing Jun'dor, and nearly killed him with my mage.. He high taled it out, as I'm sure it would have been a storyboard nightmare to have your arse beat by a single, non-GM mage!

It's events like that that I miss the most.. This candle thing doesnt' really capture my interest. They need to do more city invasions at common cities.. Heck, have Luna ransacked by undead, or something. I don't even GO to Luna, but I would for the event..

I wish the undead would come to Trinsic again.. :sorry:

Edited by Coldren

Guest Charlie

The britian invasion was a bunch of ogre lordes,titans lizardmen.. everything for mdespise pretty much invaded Brit. It was like the invasions of old and yes I do miss those also. though most of the time i couldnt join do to lag connection loss hahaha.But aye there are no real dev/em made events anymore other than more and more artie/(look at teh kool stuff) quests.

We always try to set up guild events though and we talk to other guilds for events, just be sure to be there :sorry::)

The britian invasion was a bunch of ogre lordes,titans lizardmen.. everything for mdespise pretty much invaded Brit. It was like the invasions of old and yes I do miss those also. though most of the time i couldnt join do to lag connection loss hahaha.But aye there are no real dev/em made events anymore other than more and more artie/(look at teh kool stuff) quests.

We always try to set up guild events though and we talk to other guilds for events, just be sure to be there :):)

Aye thats what that gaint gold lizard memorial thing is set up by the west side brige