Slave Pens and Underbog

Huato

Looks like the Cenarion Refuge had decided it's time I head into these two instances to help save some of the Druids that wandered in there. Would anyone like to assist in this endeavor tonight or Sunday (have plans with the wife Saturday, so that night is out of the question unless I can sneak on late after we get home).

Tain and I have unfinished business there. I won't be home in time for tonight but we could do it on Sunday -- unless you are online late b/c I'm a total morning person.

*chuckles* So many healers wanting to group together! RAWRGH! *grins*

Im planning on doing some serious shattered halls and Steamvault runs this weekend to try and get my Karazhan group a little more geared.

In between all that, I would be happy to help you run through that place. Get a little dps, and the place is a breeze.

- Bar

P.S. Check out the new kitty posts! ;p

*chuckles* So many healers wanting to group together! RAWRGH! *grins*

Im planning on doing some serious shattered halls and Steamvault runs this weekend to try and get my Karazhan group a little more geared.

In between all that, I would be happy to help you run through that place. Get a little dps, and the place is a breeze.

- Bar

P.S. Check out the new kitty posts! ;p

Aren't you dps now Bar? :dancing_smile:

Slave pens is done, now I need assistance to clean out the Underbog. I joined a pug and tried to do it last night, but it fell apart when a member had to leave.

Any takers? Please don't make me pug the place again. :D

As I said, we need both, but I think generally you log on about when we need to log off :p

That's a shame b/c I don't want to do PUGs either. Well I'll take it a step further. I WON'T do pugs. Honestly I would rather do without.

I know - I usually can't log on until 7:30/8:00ish at the absolute earliest. Then I have the issue of having to be up at 5:15am the next morning, so I try to get to bed by 11ish unless I do get help for an instance at which point I stay up till it is done.

I hate to pug it myself, but in many occasions like this I have too. The Gentlemen helped me through the Ramparts, and I've ran Ramparts with Blackfang Brotherhood as well. There were three BFB members last night in the group I was in (Underbog), but one had to leave and the group pretty much fell apart after that, so I am trying to get a group together to head back in.

I went and posted in the AD forum on the WoW site looking for help just a few minutes ago. Hopefully I can get some interest to head in there and get this knocked out of my quest log for the experience and reputation. I know I am going to need the Cenarion rep for the key.

Edited by Huato

As stated before, I'll be glad to help out . . . I'll try and be on a little earlier tonight. I know that I too need to start working on my various rep grinds now that I'm getting close to 70 (will ding 69 with 40k more xp which means 70 should be sometime this week).

Just wanted to hop on here real quick and thank Gordantell, LowboyII, Ryuken, and Reglow for helping me get this done last night. :p

Edit: I also hit 65 last night, so I'm on the home stretch to 70

Edited by Huato