Crusher Raid on Saturdays

Rhoach

So Harne and I have been kicking around the idea of starting up a consistent raid on saturdays, since we don't have any raids going on that day at present. Probably a ten-man deal. All who are interested in such a thing, please post here and answer me these...

Two Questions:

1. What 10-man dungeon would you be most interested in raiding consistently?

2. What starting time (server time) on saturdays would work the best for you?

So far:

Interested parties-

Rhoach

Harne

Marrania

Volnazra

Demoan

Edited by Rhoach

Id be interested, of course my availability lends itself to the late evening to early morning hours.

As for where, i suppose anywhere. Ive not been asked nor have committed to any such lockoutable (is that a word) dungeons.

im free on saturdays...anytime from like 11am-5am the next morning

as fer instances, dont matter, i know all the way up to the shade of aran in kara if it could help.

Im usually on late saturday nights around 10pm or so. BULA is currently only 65 but is always looking for a adventure.

BULA

Ogre Warlord

Saturday's are rough, but I could probably commit to at least every other week on Saturday at 9 or 10 ish.

During the week is better for me due to the shared parenting situation and kids going to be between 8:30 and 9.

As far as instances - I'm interested in all of em. >:L

UPDATE: Calendar and I have decided to link our efforts. As of now, we are going to try to get a Karazhan raid going on SATURDAYS around 2PM server time.

All interested parties please go and post HERE.

Ack! I definitely can't do Saturday's at 2pm :(

posted in that link Rhoach, and ill post here too, im currently on teh SL part of the karazhan key, trying to get a group going and maybe get it all done in a days time!

UPDATE: Calendar and I have decided to link our efforts. As of now, we are going to try to get a Karazhan raid going on SATURDAYS around 2PM server time.

All interested parties please go and post HERE.

Ack! I definitely can't do Saturday's at 2pm :(

When's the earliest you could go, Huat/Mor?

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday's are rough due to the kid schedule. My playing hours on Saturday are usually early morning and then late night. So around 8am to 10 or 11am and then sometime at night (can't be reliable because we do go out when we can on Saturdays).