Cleavage and where its headed!

Baracko

Per Tigole:

" We're going to be doing a tuning pass on our dungeon and raid content to make sure that the point blank damage that Melee dps is taking (in particular rogues) isn't overly harsh.

For example, we'll be changing many monster cleaves to be a directional, 180 degree cone attack, rather than a 360 degree chain melee attack.

Expect these changes in a future patch. More details to come."

Thank goodness! Maybe I wont die as much if they change this!

Oh, and V... yes, that was meant to be a dirty title!

*Points at Amahli's shoulder armor* BOOBIES!

:devil:

Gosh! Didnt mean to dissapoint everyone so badly! :devil:

I was merely reading the boards today and saw that comment by Tigole. One of the big issues in BC is the MONSTER cleaves that occur from trash t/o Outland. Many of us, especially shaman and rogues, felt they might be a little high, as we could get 2-3 shotted by some of them.

I just thought it pertinent, and I thought I would bring it to your attention. The comment after was merely a reference to a joke that we've propagated with Amahli and the other leather wearers about their shoulder-wear.

No disrespect was intended! :sorry:

- Bar

How's the pally, Huato? :devil:

Loving it! I've been taking it a bit slow, so I'm about to hit 58 (will hit that tonight).

I went from Ret to Holy at level 49 and am glad I did! :sorry:

Wish I had done that ages ago now.

How's the battlegrounds over on AD now? I started hitting AV this week just to knock out the quests (good exp, and the Ice Barbed Spear is nice), and Horde hasn't lost a one yet (well, that I've been in).

How's the pally, Huato? :sorry:

Loving it! I've been taking it a bit slow, so I'm about to hit 58 (will hit that tonight).

I went from Ret to Holy at level 49 and am glad I did! :sorry:

Wish I had done that ages ago now.

How's the battlegrounds over on AD now? I started hitting AV this week just to knock out the quests (good exp, and the Ice Barbed Spear is nice), and Horde hasn't lost a one yet (well, that I've been in).

Yay another holy paladin :rofl:

That's how I basically leveled- pull 4-6 mobs, run retribution aura, get low on life, switch to concentration, Divine Favor +Holy Light to full health, switch back to retribution- rinse/repeat. :devil:

I did a little BG's earlier in leveling but haven't done them in awhile. I've got a duo arena team with Clavicle(Haven't lost yet), a warlock guildy of mine. I must say paladin +warlock = super nice combo. Hope you're enjoying Sisters of Elune!

~Nars/Ilthania et al.