Laurana newest praetorian

Guest Charlie

OOC: This was a long and tough journey. I did not see it through my eyes, but the effort was seen I am very happy it paid off. Not many titles in the guild require this kind of devotion and sacrifice, it was well noted. Good luck on your new job. You more than earned it! Congrats!!!! :yub:

Also: Thank you Kodoz for the giving and "checking" the tests. I know you're an excellent judge.

OOC, you can all see the following short letter, IC it is addressed to Laurana.

Praetorian Laurana,

I was happy, and humbled to hear of your promotion, as I followed your progression from afar.

Good luck on your new job, I am sure you will do it with the same devotion that led you to the place you're standing in right now.

Strength and Honor,

*signed* Valentino

Senator of Trade

Congrats Laurana !!!

I wish I was there for the cerimony, as you still have yet to faltten Mareak as quicky as Kodoz has been able to, I am sure that is no longer the case, perhaps I should ask for a rematch? ( and actually show up for it...) I also wish, being the only GM Picture Elf in the guild, taken the screen shot !! (sorry, I had to do that dig and spoof on myself there, all meant in good fun)

:angry: