my store suck's

chemmy

I found out that alot of game stops, and eb games are having the midnight openings for world of warcraft burning crusade but mine. They did not get that many preorders to have the midnight pick up.

Edited by chemmy

The stores will have them on the 15th, they just can't release them till midnight. You'll be able to get them on the 16th :yub:

I pre-ordered and pre-paid for my copy. I'm going to run over to Polaris (mall) at lunch and pick up my copy.

dude at game stop said the release date is the 16th, thats when they are shiped out and the pick up date is on the 17th. I called them today, that is why they are having the midnight opening, 12am on the 17th to hand them out to the people that has there's on preorder. They are shiped out some time in the morning on the 16th and it will be in stores on the same day but can't hand them out until the 17th.

Edited by chemmy

Yeah, Im confused with your store's policies as well.

I Pre-bought mine from a Gamestop near my office last week, and I shall be able to pick it up on the 16th at lunch. Furthermore, they are going to have them available at midnight that day.

All in all, it looks like we might be able to get into the game all day Tuesday. That post on the main site made it seem as though they were not going to take the realms down. That does not take into account hotfixes, though.

Don't ask me, I think it's time for me to switch store's.

I just called eb games, one of the one's that is doing the midnight, the guy said i can go to the store were i have my copy preorder at, get my money back and go to that eb games and preorder there so i can get m copy at midnight, but i have the ce ver. and you can't preorder the ce ver. no more. Then i call game stop again, the one where i have my copy preordered at, talked to a different guy this time. They are not going to have the midnight opening but i can go there on the 16th still after they open and pick up my copy. I think they need to hire some smart people that know what is going on and fire the dumb one's

Edited by chemmy