Kalrash goes to OFF-BROADWAY

Dark Priest Kalrash

For all of you who live in or near Manhattan, my final performance will be moving to the ALMOST big time. December 19th, at 7pm, we will be performing at The Lamb's Theater at 130 W. 44th between 6th and 7th avenues in Times Square. This is an amazing experience for all of us to perform in an Off-Broadway play house. If any of you are able to come, please let me know ASAP. The performance is absolutely free, I just need to know if you're coming before hand. Hope to see some of you there. And I will be home, and able to log back on on the 20th. So get ready folks, The Dark Priest returns in a week!

Kal

For all of you who live in or near Manhattan, my final performance will be moving to the ALMOST big time. December 19th, at 7pm, we will be performing at The Lamb's Theater at 130 W. 44th between 6th and 7th avenues in Times Square.

YAY! Congratulations! :)

And I will be home, and able to log back on on the 20th. So get ready folks, The Dark Priest returns in a week!

HUZZAH!!!! Happy Birthday! *pounce/tackle hugs* You've been missed Kal!

• 4 weeks later...