Rotating in/out

Relikk

A few things:

1) In order to give new warriors an opportunity to MC, I will be rotating myself out. Last night was my last raid there. The officers will decide who leads the warriors for MC from this point forward.

2) Only 1.5 weeks left (scheduled) for our baby to be born. Therefore, I may disappear suddenly. I have no plans on leaving CS so this shoud suffice as fair notice to my sudden disappearance.

3) I have just been informed that I will need to participate in a teleconference on Friday evening, starting at 5:00 p.m. I expect everything to go smoothly and I should be in BWL as soon as possible (I'll park myself outside there). If you have to replace me, that is ok.

Relikk

Warmonger of Clan Skullcrusher

1.5 weeks away, eh? Congrats in advance (since I know how labour is sometimes a bit short-notice...hehehe)! !!!

No worries about BWL. I don't think it'll be a problem to just hold your spot until you're online. I'm quite confident in all of our warriors to do their best anyway and have been very pleased with our overall progress on Razorgore anyway (last week's kiting was substantially better than before).

Anyone in particular that you would have act as the alternate warrior lead until you're there? I'm currently deciding on the priest and warlock alternate leads anyway (since both of those leads have RL commitments at the moment), so I'd like to get the alternates picked before the raid tomorrow.

Possibly Zaknafiens, he seemed to be the most active in sending me psts during last weeks event and how we should proceed. The mats for the speed enchant on the boots was very inexpensive, and I was able to send him two pieces of the mats needed. I will check with the other warriors and see where they are at with that.

I would ask that all warriors put a speed enchant on another set of boots, they can be the boots of might or anything else (I recommend stamina enchant on boots of might, and then putting the speed enchant on another set of boots).

Also, I have a warrior setup for the next boss based on what I have observed. I will go over that with you tonight if you are available. Again, I may disappear suddenly so it's important we cover it.

Rel

Oh, I see how it is. We strive to get you the guild's first legendary and two weeks later you announce you won't be running MC anymore. NINJAR!

I didn't see a *wink*, so I have to assume he is serious. Does anyone else feel this way?

Rel

Im sure its just Scryll's normal sarcasm flavor... :yub:

Rel, as much as I would love to see you main tanking in every instance we do with that monster of a weapon of yours, I dont think anyone could possibly get mad at you. :yub:

You've given alot of time to the guild and been instrumental in our progress. Everyone should be afforded some time to rest and regroup. Furthermore, your wife and children (especially new ones!) take huge precidence (sp) over any game in the world, whether it be board, computer, or otherwise. :p

Go take a break bud, spend time with your family, and come back refreshed. We'll welcome you back with open arms when you do.

>:L

Congratulations in advance on the young moo, and keep us posted on it's progress!

Your brother-in-arms,

Baracko

Bah, that's just Scryll's humour...don't sweat it >:L

Waldonnis can do the minor speed enchant to boots and probably has some of the materials laying around (I have tons of aquamarines, at least). I won't be around much tonight, most likely, and if so it'll be late, unfortunately.

I've also got some ideas to try kiting and control-wise and am making some adjustments in the roster this week to see how it works out (hence the approvals being a bit delayed). I also need to get a few things squared away with corner group positioning after talking with a friend about the behaviour of the spawned mobs. Hopefully, things will be a bit more controlled this week as more get used to the spawn rate and are more familiar with how it all works in that second phase.

Oh, I see how it is. We strive to get you the guild's first legendary and two weeks later you announce you won't be running MC anymore. NINJAR!

I didn't see a *wink*, so I have to assume he is serious. Does anyone else feel this way?

Rel

Emotes are a crutch!

Relikk, if I actually felt that way, I'd bring it up with you in whispers, not in public. You also will never catch me using stupid phrases like "ninjar" when I'm serious.

Edited by Scryll

*hugs Relikk* PreCongratulations on the lil one! :(

Seems the 2nd generation of crushers is growing! :yub:

*hopes it wasn't something in the mage water.....* :lostit:

Edited by Jadeynn

Don't worry Rel, if I can get my pants from Ragnaros I will be doing the same thing. I will step down to allow new blood to take my place but I will be on call if Maube is short hunters and will gladly fill up the position for her.