New Recruit looking for help and dungeon runs

Visskar

Greetings all. I just joined the Crushers last week and was wondering what kind of interest there was in the older dungeons. I started playing WoW when it was first released, joined up a guild around mid 40s, and got we got into doing UBRS runs every week. But in March 05 I stopped playing, and didn't return until just a couple weeks ago. Sadly, my grouping skills are at least a little bit rusty. I'd like to go back and do some of the older instances, and newer ones like Dire Maul to get myself where I need to be before signing up for the bigger raid runs.

Not sure what your play time is.... but there are a few people that are interested in Strat or Scholo.... Wed and Fri aren't very good days for dungeon crawls as we have Molten Core

Yup, as Stinky says, list when you are available to play. I'd be up for either of those with either my priest or my mage -- it just depends on when you are online. Weeknights are horrible for me (corporate slave that I am).

Well I'd be happy to help you Visskar whether it's on my warrior or eventually my priest. God knows, I owe alot to this guild and it's members for what they have done for me.

I'll be working on my priest more often now, and as soon as he is ready, I'll gladly do those instances with you. Just make sure you get those mobs off me!!!

Rel

.. yeah im 60 an pretty much overly geared for all of those instances but I am doing AD rep so any scholomance or strathholm raid would be nice.. as for something like DM, even though I cant really use any of the gear I would happily run any DM due to the fact I have never really gotten a chance to head there.. =) so if you see me online an its not a raiding night im pretty much game for anything =)