Mixed Blessings!

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

So, a little while ago, I allowed a friend to borrow my account while I was out of town on business. At the time, I had a level 60 Warrior named Bradius, a level 1 banking character and a level 2 Shaman named Jeroabem. Jeroabem was, at that time, a diversion from Bradius, and as such, really didnt see him going anywhere.

Bradius, at the time, had an Arcanite Champion (made by Koltar), a Purple Epic Warhorse and a few other fun weapons. He was in okie dokie blues - nothing fancy as he was my very first 60. When I came home from the conference, he was gone. Deleted. Not there.

I reported this to a GM from Jero and found out my so-called-friend had sold off everything and deleted my main. I was pissed.

Long story short, it took me almost a year to do it, BUT - I finally got a naked level 60 Warrior back tonight after re-opening a petition on a whim to a GM. YAY!

It sucks he came back naked, but it's loot - loot drops more than one time! AND...knowing what I know now about the game and classes, I'll be able to develop him much better than I did the first time around! So happy! I'm still doing the happy dance of happy dancing!

You know I'm always around, can't say the same for you though.. haven't seen ya on in a couple days... must be workin those roguey skillz.. :)

Wish I'd known.. I just sold a set of valor bracers a couple days ago.. :(

Edited by Jadeynn

Congratulations on getting Bradius back, Jero. I'd offer to make you some green or blue gear, but I suspect you can do better than the Green Iron Bracers which are the best warrior gear in my alts' repetoire at present. :)

I appreciate it Scryll and Kytae. I hit the AH and found some greens, bought a Krol Blade to tank with for about 1/3 normal price (it's gonna hold over until I get a QS) and started hitting dungeons. Got some gear from UBRS the other night, and almost feel confident enough to start getting into Strat and Scholo now.

oh - and a very BIG thank you to Kytae for loaning me the money to get a mount. Yeah, that old red nag isn't much, but it sure beats walking! Check your inbox for the return!

A very big thank you to the Skullcrushers who have thus far helped me out with re-gearing my Warrior. I'm up to 5/8 Valor with a good 2h weapon (Blackhand's Doomsaw) and gear is getting there. Again, thank you to Kytae for loaning me the money for the mount - even though she didn't expect to ever see it back.

Others that have helped out include:

Oriahtundra

Vyynn

Khanak

Rowenna

Revile

I know I am missing some, but it is sincerely appreciated.