Addon to the policies

Maube

Since I am guessing Molox is a bit sore at me =p So I am going to Clarify

If someone is one piece away from completeing their Set - as in they are currently 7/8 and their final piece drops - I will ask all others of that class to Pass to complete the Tier 1 set - The classes can pass or not pass at their discretion. If one person refuses to pass - then the item goes to the person with the highest DKP - If you are missing 2 pieces but have a piece of Tier 2 like the pants - getting your 7th piece does not count for the raid leader to ask the other bidders to pass - you get no set bonus for 7/8

Since we have had only one Prophecy Crown drop - it could not have been a 7/8 call - even tho the Tier 2 Helm is donning the undead head of yours - you get no bonus for 7/8 and that is part of the reason I ask others to pass - because of the 8/8 Bonus.

I suggest using the DKP commands to see who the bidders are

!list whisper to Maube will show all the current bidders in order of highest DKP - if you tell Me to hold on a minute - while you whisper the person ahead you can ask that person to pass

HOWEVER - no one is required to pass when asked to do so - if you have the DKP then you have the right to purchase it - just keep in mind items that benefit certain classes more =) And remember one day it might be you sitting around waiting for that 8/8 Tier one piece to drop!

And remember one day it might be you sitting around waiting for that 8/8 Tier one piece to drop!

This really becomes even more prevalent with Tier 2 gear, specifically the pants. I've known people that have run MC long after putting BWL on farm status just to get their final piece...only to have the first drop in months go to someone with 0-1/8 (first set bonus is at 3/8 for Tier 2). In all, getting sets completed takes time and I personally take pride in knowing that I've passed on pieces that allowed someone else to get their next set bonus or get something that they've really wanted.

I don't know much about what goes on in other class channels in MC, but the mages have never once hesitated to pass if it meant that one of us could get a set bonus from adding the item. In fact, we tend to cheer each other long after the loot is received because we're almost giddy that one of us got something nice. Sure, we do have some good-natured ribbing here and there (Maube and I with the turtle polymorph and Arcanist robe :yub: ), but we both know it's all in good fun and will do what we can to help each other until we all get what we want. That's more of the attitude that I like seeing, personally, and encourage other classes to take an active interest in each other and how far along they are with set pieces...not for selfish reasons, but to coordinate and enjoy your combined successes and the rewards from them.

ROFL Umm I was mad for a whole .0000026 secs not really that big of deal I actually wanted to edit my raid sign up because I have to look at a house at 8pm due to my work but i click cancel, whoops :yub: I'll be on Friday when I can if you want to sign me back up it will be like 9:30ish. LOL I knew your going to think that too but I couldnt log back on I was tired. Anyways there no hard feelings here. Bye :)

I told Maube and Vrugz this. If the felgeart horns every drop, i'm passing on it, i know i have 7/8 of the felheart but there is warlock's in the raid that need's a better head peice. I will get the horn's one day. You might be asking yourself, why do he what the felheart horns when he has the nemesis skullcape, well the felheart horns has a +10 to FR, the nemesis head peice don't have any FR on it at all, but i will be passing on it when ever the thing drop's again to help the other warlock's on getting a better head peice, and plus im saving my dkp for the nemesis leg's as well. I know i have the highest dkp for the warlock class but i want to help the other warlock's to get geared up as well, so yeah i will be passing on it when it drop's.