Active Combat Zones

kodoz

Poll: Active Combat Zones?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Active Combat Zones are a proposed idea from the CoS for warring, that would allow us to have safe areas that we can do our things at, but also active combat zones, where pvp can happen with little or no warning. This would help to illustrate the idea of open war, and would be tentatively done for various areas, that would not include just normal public places. For instance, Luna would not be an active combat zone, and neither would banks. Please vote on this poll, and also give your reason why you voted as you did. Thank you.

Voted Yes

We should know where to go and where not to go, yet we will need to tell all members (mainly for those not frequently checking the skypage) of this and the dangerous places.

I voted No. Having the existance of "safe areas" is why Trammel and Felucca exist.

I feel these zones would provide a means for dispute, (and aditional areas for ambush) that can avoided by simply not having them.

As much as I dislike PK'ing I am willing to do this, as it will only help me improve what little PvP skills I have.

:)

I voted yes.

While indeed the game has areas such as Trammel and Felluca built in, they are not fully adequate in the situation of "guild war" Simply put, if all you had to do was go to Trammel and some one you are warred with, who can physically attack you due to being orange, cant attack you because of rules, it ruins the point of guild war.

Warring them is a good idea for increased activity etc.

These zones make it so you can pvp when you want to, but also know that youre not forced to if you stick to safe areas.

My 2 pence.

• 2 weeks later...

i vote know i made this char for pvm if i want to have her pvp then i would of add one of my red to this guild but i did not an i wont fel is fel an tram is tram if you want safe spot say in male tram or ilsh cuz hell there anit know place in fel but a house that is safe

i vote know i made this char for pvm if i want to have her pvp then i would of add one of my red to this guild but i did not an i wont fel is fel an tram is tram if you want safe spot say in male tram or ilsh cuz hell there anit know place in fel but a house that is safe

Whoah... nice to know it's not just WoW that has CGFs :)

(I'm a jerk yay whee)

You know, I once hit a cockroach (walking on the floor) with my sandal, only to find later... its head glued (with its gooey bodily fluids) to the wall, 2 feet high... :)

:(

Edited by Eisaac

You know, I once hit a cockroach (walking on the floor) with my sandal, only to find later... its head glued (with its gooey bodily fluids) to the wall, 2 feet high... :vomit:

:devil:

TMI Doc, TMI which leads right into UMI. ( Unwanted Mental Image)

:laugh: