My First video

chemmy

I'm working on a couple too. Gonna make a compilation video of the Scholomance Bosses. Gonna have to find some better music though.

EDIT: While it is neither as good as Mogbertha's Video at Ragnaros, nor as entertaining as Chemmy's Video at Kurinaxx, it does have a different soundtrack, and it shows Depaa healing - TWICE and that should make it worth watching.

So, without further ado, here is MY first video:

Clan Skullcrusher vs. Headmaster Gandling

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Well done, Chemmy and Jero-Sab!

Between you and Mog - getting videos of all our Boss fights would just rock =)

I actually have clips of some of our early MC adventures, but never did anything with them. But here is our first Shazzrah kill:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z1fqkUsBw_g

It's a bit embarrassing because i panicked a bit at the very end... :D And, sorry about the old-timer's music that was playing in the background!

Edited by mogbertha

That is true, mogbertha video is more clear then mine because i took it over to windowx movie maker to add the song, title and credit's to it and it turned out like that. If i would just posted it up here without taking it over to window's movie maker, it would of been clear.

Well done Sab! :D and as I recall.. I don't think Depaa had much choice to heal since I was banished almost right from the start! I think in all times we've ran through there.. and I've lost count :yub: I can only remember one time Gandling didn't banish me.. :gold:

::chuckles:: Yeah, Gandling takes offense you healing him to death. I get lucky every now and then and miss out on a banishment.

Ok - here is a tour of the MANDATORY bosses to get to Gandling, along with a sample of the loot you could expect in Scholomance. Thanks to the stars of the show!

BRING OUT YER DEAD!

Ahh Great! Now I can visit Scholo anytime! cause ya know.. I don't go there quite often.. :dancing_smile:

Loved the ending Sab! Noticed Odenn had to do his signature 360 leap! ;) and me well... *laughs* I just kinda.. umm yeah.. fell off >:L

Edited by Jadeynn