Warlord's Command

Qiris

Greetings Crushers --

Last night Fomor, Khanak, Zindo's warrior Royd, Taining and Xiris attempted to complete Warlord's command. Alas that the server had other ideas - and so we were not able to finish.

Tainish and Xiris and Jiris are looking for company as we work to get keyed for Ony -- Jiris or Xiris are available during the day this week, which would leave the evenings to get Tainish and the other *iris sister completed.

Dabu in advance fer da help!

Edited by Qiris

I can help you out again this evening Xiris.

Assuming the gorram server cooperates, also Cwn should have her internet by tonight as well, and while I can't speak for her, I know she wants to get her UBRS key made.

I think Slythe needs his LBRS run done for the ony key too...

Haq and Kytae just got thier eyeballs collected from UBRS on the ony key chain quests....But if im avail, i should be able to help

-Haq / Harne-

Edited by Houli

For anyone needing or wanting to help with Warlord's Command, I've set up an event that will occur on Monday to sign up on Raidpirate, under "Sons of Draenor Instance night". Sign up for an account if you don't have one, and then get queued and I'll approve you.

Edited by Grimgor