Slythe Wants to make a Special Thanks

Rhoach

Sabrianica, the dps-licious rogue

Kytae, the heal-icious priest

Jelorian, the.... um.... hybrid-licous shaman!

For helping Slythe get his water upgraded... the old water just wasn't cutting it. I appreciate it muchly, you guys!

/salute

You ######. Thats why I wanted to go to Live strath =p

SURE people ###### I never wanna go to dungeons, but when I finally do, no one wants to go with the old Chief =p

You ######. Thats why I wanted to go to Live strath =p

SURE people ###### I never wanna go to dungeons, but when I finally do, no one wants to go with the old Chief =p

Your complaint is fully resisted. I seem to recall asking you, as early as yesterday afternoon, if you wanted to do some dungeons and when would be a good time to do them with you! =P

He didn't mention the three Righteous Orbs and 7 Shards we pulled on the run either - I sent my Orb to Raeda for her Axe.

Say the word, Chief, and we're on in Live Strat like Donkey Kong!

Speaking of DM, Kalrash mentioned that I should work on going there with Jiris (my priest). But I'm pretty much ignorant of all things DM-related. So if anyone feels like heading there and needs a gimpy priest, I'll rattle my dead bones for you! I'd love to learn more about the zone etc.

*laughs* it was much fun Rhoach, happy to help out anytime :rofl: Did get a little more than I bargained for.. It was suppose to be a.. what was it? 30 min run in DM? :p

you all forgot to mention the BEST drop from Strat! Slythe got himself an awesome PIMP HAT!! ;)

Edited by Jadeynn