Ug der latz

Walorin

Ug ta der latz ub da Clan. Me iz jus blahin ug ta yuuz. It iz bin lotz ub daze dat me bin gone. Me nub fergit da Clan an me hopez dat yuuz nub fergit Walorin.

((OOC))

If anyone even remembers me, I just wanted to say hello. Also, I wanted to apologize for my sudden departure from the game. My schedule just does not allow time for WoW at the moment and I didn't want to be one of those people that kept hanging on and was never around when the Clan was meeting or questing. So I just up and unsubscribed one day. Hopefully I'll be allowed back into the Clan if my schedule allows me to return to WoW. I'm glad the Clan seems to be doing well and I miss you all.

Walorin

Thanks for the warm words. It's nice to know that I'm still welcome to some. With some luck and a little bit of schedule balancing, I'm hoping to be back in game within a month. Would I be able to rejoin the guild or would I have to wait until you start taking members again? Just wondering.