Weapons/spec advice

Scryll

I've been somewhat conflicted of late. Ehshkandar seems to drop fairly often for us in MC, and I haven't sent a bid on it yet, because I'm a sword rogue, and it ain't a sword, dangit. I've been wielding Mirah's Song as my offhand instead. I'm not particulary good with the number crunching, so I thought I'd ask what others thought. Is Ehskandar good enough to make up for the lost procs from my five-slotted Sword Specialization? Would it be good enough if I dropped Lethality and picked up Fist Specialization?

The MC Ehshkandar is a Main Hand Weapon. Azuregos (Blue Dragon World Boss) drops the Offhand. Tazzak drops the back piece and I think it's Onyxia that drops the neck piece. The 4 piece set bonus is nice. Keep in mind, though, that the Fist weapons saw no love in weapon spec in 1.12 so far.

well the speed of the claw is nice but for majority of rogue builds i think its a sub par weapon. With anything other then a dagger you are much more limited with offensive moves. This im sure you know but the hit you take off your sinister strikes seem to be too great. In fact the only low max dmg main handers id probably take as a rogue is thunderfury/ silithid claw .. and even then. So my advice .. or should i say my opinion on the matter is stick with slower/higher max dmg weapons.. the burst you will receive will help out and since your most likely a combat rogue.. slice and dice along with blade flurry acts as a dps normalizer making up for any lack of crit you might have or slower weapons. combat rogues are all about constant dmg.. your improve speed talents work wonders .. mix that in with a slow mh with high max dmg to abuse the effects of the increased speed can work wonders .. i think your also a troll .. if so you have beserkering .. which is now an extremely viable pve racial for rogues and puts them near the top of the "best rogue class list"

if that helps any.

:p