For warlocks, an even mages who know how to mess with UI's

katakorinthia

... heh this is something that caught my eye ages ago.. an having to update it for a few patches drove me nuts but someone has came out with an updated version so here goes.. best sexy graphical UI you will find, but not for the feint of heart.. =) check it out.. especially locks who are ui savy..

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-...-ashkandai.html

Not bad...pretty neatly arranged and has a spooky feel to it, but the smiley faces in the unit frames kinda ruin it for me :)

Still looking for a UI arrangement that suits me (tried about 7 so far...hated every one of them, mostly because they take up too much screen area).

Kinda still waiting for this one to come out...you may recognise the characters from AD Alliance-side :offtopic:

Edited by Waldonnis

Kinda still waiting for this one to come out...you may recognise the characters from AD Alliance-side :devil:

Ooo that's one's pretty nice.. I would be interested in one like that as well. :D

I like the simplified / streamlined UI's also.. i have used CT_mod in the past with the bottom bar remover to clean up the UI... but the one you're linking is much cooler :devil:

Waldy, if you find a UI that looks that nice, be sure to share it :D

Course... that looks like it was used on a wide screen monitor...

Edited by Houli

That UI compilation has been in development for A Very Long Time, so I'm not holding my breath...but does it ever look nice (even removes much of the UI from view when not in combat). The author is really putting some serious work into it, complete with an installer and customising "wizard" that runs in-game when you install it. The feedback from testing so far has been very good, though, and I think it's worth waiting for given what I've seen so far and the attention to detail from the author. I'll keep everyone posted and also will keep my eyes open for something else interesting that may come up in the meantime :devil:

...and yes, the author of the compilation plays on AD (Mazzlefizz...gnome mage that you may see running around Silithus in fantastic gear).

Not bad...pretty neatly arranged and has a spooky feel to it, but the smiley faces in the unit frames kinda ruin it for me <---

haha silly, waldy! Those arnt in the mod actually they are a part of Discord Unit Frames, to show you the number of buffs/debuffs they turn into the correct icons or are removed when active =) An I have been looking for a simple UI also, but one that looks sexy too =)

Advent i think i will tool around with that UI an just strip out all the programs, tech all it really is, is Discord ART frames, an Unit Frames.. if you ever get a chance i suggest everyone checks out Discordmods.com (think that is it) an you can see a massive amount of very graphically creative mods.. =) Till I have the time/will I will keep using insomnax as it has the best of most mods an is updated regularly. thats the worst part about all these things its like Asherons call all over again, every patch everything breaks an you get so used to one program its a nightmare if the author retires, an no one picks it back up.. =)