Raeda

Maube

*blushes* Dabu!

So, how I made my sig. For the two sides of the background, I watched the cinematic trailer we all have at the start of WoW (you can get to it from the log in screen, there's a button on the right). Those two scenes are screenshots from Ironforge (with a lot of tweaking) and from Mulgore (and if I move Sunny, you'd still see the big tauren's hand >:L ). I took two more screenshots of Sunny and Rae in their dress best from in the game, and then removed them from the normal WoW background and inserted them over the new background. Just add a few fonts and tadaa! :dancing_smile:

(Just a few hints of making it: have patience to get the right shot, and if you've got directional lighting (like the sun in Sunny's background) try to get your toon to pose with that same lighting effect, it makes it blend much better. Rae didn't have to worry, snow reflects light from all around).

i gota make myself one of those...

and did we give up on the lil' updatable character sigs?

I use them, but seems like the hosting is having problems with GD so they're not auto-generating very well.

I wish that everybody uses the addon for updating the roster, mainly because quests and recipes/etc...

I use them, but seems like the hosting is having problems with GD so they're not auto-generating very well.

I wish that everybody uses the addon for updating the roster, mainly because quests and recipes/etc...

You and your add ons >:L:);)