Warlord's Command

Maube

I did my Warlord's command with 2 priests 2mages and a Warrior, and we ripped it up pretty quick. We only had one full wipe, and a partial where we overpulled about 9 mobs the warrior wiped andthe priests wiped, and the other mage and I kill all 9 of them together.

With the group we have we could start running you through once you've reached 55 or 56. Before that it's too rough because you will get most of the aggro for being lower in level than most of the mobs.

Just a note to anyone that doesn't know. Warlord's Command's first part is really annoying. You have to 5-man LBRS and kill the three big bosses, plus grab a scroll from the floor somewhere. The scroll randomly spawns near a boss. Not necessarily one of the ones you need for the quest. So you may need to kill every boss. This is very time consuming and some spots are just plain tough (Spiders). If everyone is 60 you can skip past certain pieces because the mobs will not aggro you if you "ninja" past along walls and or jump down in specific places. I would suggest ignoring this quest until 59 at the earliest and 60 is optimal. Not that it isn't possible earlier, but you will have to fight every camp in the dungeon as you drag a 55 through.

Well, Benim certainly needs to start it. As usual, if I got the time, I will be involved in any Crusher Instance effort:) >:L

Edited by muru