The door opens and he walks in...

A stout Orc walks through the door and into the inn. He looks for sign of the Warlock he was told he might find here, but she is nowhere to be seen. Walking up to the Goblin manning the information desk, he asks when she might return. The Goblin mutters something about not "being the keeper of lore or location" and that "the infernal application machine was broken" and that "he had to get it working before the clan cheiftain replaced him with an ogre". The last one caused him to chuckle slightly as he borrowed parchment and ink from the engineer.

I tell you what, goblin. Make sure that Kath gets this or you get flat, understand?

With that, Jeroabem left his application on the desk, and hoped the engineer would see that it gets to the right people.

OOC: I filled in the application on your website, but the submit button did nothing and all fields were completely filled in. Here is a replica of that application. I am seeking a sponsor, and would love it if Kath would be so inclined. I didn't see anywhere else where this would be relevant, so here is where I post. Apologies for assumptions that I may be making in ignorance.

#1. Email Address: It is in my user profile.

#2. How old are you? 32

#3. What State or Region / Country do you live in? Washington State, USA

#4. How long have you been playing WoW? 18 months, +/-

#5. What is your character's name on Argent Dawn? Active: Jeroabem (Season 60 Resto/Elemental Shaman) and Sabrianica (Season 48 Combat Rogue), Inactive and levelled: Runamuck (Season 35 Marksmanship/Beastmaster Hunter), Relsieh (Season 28 Arcane/Frost Mage), Opfern (Season 15 Destruction Warlock) and Zyxxyz (Season 4 Holy/Discipline Priest). My Inactive characters are not currently used at all, only held for later progression.

#6. What's your race? Jeroabem & Rumamuck are Orcs, everyone else are Forsaken.

#7. Your character's class. See also #5, please.

#8. Is this your main character? Jeroabem was my main character. Sabrianica has become my main character.

#9. What timezone do you live in and when do you normally play? Monday - Thursday: 9pm - 1am server time, Friday and Saturday: All day, Sunday: 8:30pm - 1 or 2 am

#10. Have you ever played any other MMORPG's or Table-Top RPG's?? No other MMORPGs, but I have played ADD, Warhammer 40k, Nightscape and a couple others.

#11. Have you been in any previous guilds? What was good and bad about them?

• Winter Wolves: Good - High level of active members. Bad - I have nothing bad to say, even if I did, I wouldn't because I respect them too much.
    Shadows Praetorians: Good - a few friends in the guild, light attitude, laid back. Bad - a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
    Ani Ayastigi: Good - High RP guild with a serious attention to RP and helping others learn how to RP and how to fit into the storylines going on. Bad - Lack of guild end-game raiding opportunity. They raided with The Advent, and I didn't have any way of getting in on that as Advent went to an all guild raid schedule at that point. Also, at the time I was in AA, I was also pursuing HWL on Jero, and there was very little support for that.
    The Arcanum: Good - High level of active members. Bad - Folded.
    Storm Wrath Clan: Good - High level of active members who sought out the opportunity to go anywhere we could. Bad - Folded. If they hadn't folded, I would still be in SWC.

#12. What can Skullcrushers expect from you? What is your reason for joining us? What are your characters goals and motivations? General: I am an avid raider - anything 5 man and up is fair game for me, although I don't really dig AQ (20 or 40). I know all of the dungeon encounters up to, and including Zul Gurub and can lead there. I know all the MC encounters and if pressed, I could lead there (although I have yet to do so). I recently (today) respec'd Jeroabem to Resto / Elemental from Enhancement / Elemental so I could a.) be better at healing in end-game dungeons, and b.) try something different with him. He has +314 Healing and a 5.7k mana pool (unbuffed). RP: Fluid, adaptive and hopefully exciting involvement from my characters. I like to escape into WoW, and being able to immerse into the character would be a great break from the real world. PvP: I can lead teams in everything up to AV. I personally don't like AV (pre-1.11), so I dont go there. You can also expect to be serenaded by my 6 year-old niece and my multiple personalities (Ask Kath).

#13. What do you expect from Skullcrushers? An opportunity to play the game in a fast paced, hard-charging environment that rewards contribution and dedication. An opportunity to contribute to the betterment of players and the guild by being who I am. An opportunity to lead both by example and earned right. Finally, FUN! Let's not forget that this is just a game.

#14. Do you understand that we are a Roleplaying guild and that you are expected to roleplay your character? Of course.

#15. How did you come across Skullcrushers? Let's see. I have raided with Dugand in BRS, I have PvP'd with Chrysalia since we were both in the 40s Bracket, I have raided and PvP'd with Kathakorinka (sp) who always requests either the Rev or Hank and I have raided with Sleyvas.

#16. Any questions or comments? I claim right to "Head Peon" (rank from the card-game "Dalmudi"). Professions: Jeroabem - Miner (305/300) and Artisan Axesmith (300/300) (inquire about plans available), Sabrianica: Miner (225/300) and Gnomish Engineer (275/300) (have the plans for Thorium Bullets, just need 285), Relsieh: Herbalist and Alchemist, Opfern: Tailor and Enchanter, Runamuck: Skinner and eventually a Dragonscale Leatherworker. Zyxxyz has no professions.

#17. What username would you like to have for the Roster? Jeroabem

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

(gonna fast reply because i need to take a nap for MC) I would like to highly .. recommend this fine example of all that is orky (heh wh40k) would be allowed to enter our guild.. we seem to be lacking shamens, an more help for higher end raids would be welcomed (though the lack of LOVE for aq has left a copper taste in my mouth *for some reason this elusive lover of a instance wont leave mah dreams*).. I am sure dug.. an chrys can put more input also (i know me an chrys have done lots of pvp with jero), an dugand too im sure.. =)

(gonna fast reply because i need to take a nap for MC) I would like to highly .. recommend this fine example of all that is orky (heh wh40k) would be allowed to enter our guild.. we seem to be lacking shamens, an more help for higher end raids would be welcomed (though the lack of LOVE for aq has left a copper taste in my mouth *for some reason this elusive lover of a instance wont leave mah dreams*).. I am sure dug.. an chrys can put more input also (i know me an chrys have done lots of pvp with jero), an dugand too im sure.. =)

I thought it was spelled "hokey"...oh, well. It's not that I am not keen on AQ20/40, it's just that ZG makes me go all silly....like :"stuped oomie uva pink cuddwy tingie dat oomie give mate for fuud". Making Hakkar flat gives me more satisfaction than AQ does.

I'm cool with having him in! :)

Thanks Huato. Appreciate that.

So what do I need to do next?

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

I had the same problem when I was joining the guild. I never did get an opportunity to provide our elders with the full text, though I've got it stored around here somewhere.

Me be glad ta welkum lat as a nuw peon in da guild.