Clan Meeting.

Maube

What day of the week is best  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Left out the three raiding days.

There are quite a few topics that need to be discussed and hashed over. Need to jumpstart some things and put an end to others.

Poll closes on Thursday.

Of the nights you proposed, only Tuesdays are bad for me and also for Tainish. Other than that, post a day/time and we will be there if we are in town.

Bah, voted for Saturday, but...*gasp*...I actually made plans for this Saturday, so Sunday is my amended vote :devil:

Yes, I'm actually leaving the confines of my apartment on a weekend day which is a sure sign of impending doom for the world :devil:

It wasn't a date...it was a pseudo-date :devil: That's the term I use when I have dinner with a female friend...mostly because everyone assumes you're dating. It doesn't help that I am a bit pedantic about certain manners when I eat out (pulling chairs out, not starting to eat until the guest takes a bite, etc)...

I usually get nasty looks from the women I'm checking out while sitting in the restaurant...I should make a sign that says "no, this isn't my girlfriend" :devil: