Reminder: Onyxia tonight (6/1/06)!

Huato

Just a reminder and shameless plug for tonight's Onyxia run...we need about 14 more! We need more able bodied ranged dps and casters/healers. We are full on warriors though (sorry guys and gals...we need more ranged dps and healing now).

Come on! Get in there and sign up! :dancing_smile:

I want to down her two weeks in a row. :)

Just a reminder and shameless plug for tonight's Onyxia run...we need about 14 more! We need more able bodied ranged dps and casters/healers. We are full on warriors though (sorry guys and gals...we need more ranged dps and healing now).

Come on! Get in there and sign up! :dancing_smile:

I want to down her two weeks in a row. :)

*pouts* I've got my brother's birthday to attend, so I really doubt I'll be able to make it.

Well me hearties, let's see.. we had a warder visit us during Phase 2, a lot of deep breaths on that phase, and then some unusual warder spawns thereafter. Then my connection decides to take a siesta for a few on our next attempt.

:sorry:

Next week...

Yep, we'll get her next week Al!

That last attempt was weird when you lost your connection...you kept porting from North to South and back repeatedly and she followed suit. Weirdest damn thing I've ever seen during an encounter like that.

At first I thought someone had pulled aggro from you, then I realized that you were jumping around North to South and back and she along with you...and you were LD! lol

Anyhow, thanks to those that showed last night!

I am very sorry I had to leave just as we were buffing up. I decided to use those buffs and go to BWL by myself and pwn everything. :sorry:

Seriously - I was paged and spent most of the night dealing with one of our corporate buildings on generator power and I had to ensure mission critical equipment stayed on. :rofl: A lightening storm had wiped out one of the 3 phases going into the building. Well, everything is back in order, the work we implemented last year ensured all systems stayed on and the humans are back at work. We horde have the whip on them now...

Rel

For the Horde!

That second attempt didn't even start well! lol.. we lost two warriors off the bat when moving in, and then the LD thing. Crappy as that was I wish I could have seen it, me ping-ponging North to South and Ony trying to keep up.. haha.