Anyone else having login issues?

Tuuroh

I got in just fine, but had some horrible lag and connection issues. Kept locking up and disconnecting.

I don't think it was WoW though, think its my ISP. *growls*

I didn't have any problems last night, aside from lag in the Human starting areas...sheesh is that place horrendous for lag with all the alliance over there! :dancing_smile:

I didn't have any problems last night, aside from lag in the Human starting areas...sheesh is that place horrendous for lag with all the alliance over there! :dancing_smile:

Dear player,

We note that you have created a human character recently, after having several Horde characters. Congratulations and welcome to the Alliance! To ensure that you have a good experience on your Alliance human, please perform the following actions:

* Call all of your friends and demand that they also create Alliance characters (gnomes preferred; experience is enhanced by selecting RP-friendly names such as "Anklebiter" and "PwntByMiniMe"; female night elves are also encouraged since they still don't account for half of the server population yet).

* When entering a contested zone within the gaming world, be sure to only flag yourself for PvP after you have assembled no less than three times the numbers that you are facing. The Horde love facing hopeless odds, so please indulge them. You can further enhance their experience by sitting on top of their corpses after you have killed them, waiting for them to reappear in a weakened state, then kill them again immediately.

* If at all possible, please do not use /pvp at all and, instead, just attack! Surprise is, after all, the key to success...even if your foe has been standing there watching you for 25 minutes!

* While waiting for the Horde to flag first, be sure to repeatedly use /dance or, if you really want to enhance the experience, bind /chicken to a key and tape that key down. Horde players just love seeing the same two emotes over and over, so please help further their enjoyment as well.

* Lastly, since you will be spending some time on the Alliance side, your Staff of Dominance will be feeling lonely. Please petition for it to be reassigned to Verissi.

Thank you for your time in reading this and we hope you have a fantastic experience on your new Alliance character!

( Hehehe, I couldn't resist a little humour based on what I normally run into in PvP )

Lol

That's funny.

It was amusing to see the channels light up with people freaking out over one or two level 60 Horde coming into Goldshire or in the area. :rofl:

Oh, and before anyone panics, I'm staying Horde! :p

I want to play around every now and then on that side. Last night I burned out on farming and questing, and since I couldn't get into an instance run with anyone I opted to go play a new character for a while.

Edited by Huato