AQ40

Guest Anixus

Guest Anixus

To all CS,

First of all I would like to thank all of you that have been supporting the nightly AQ20 raids. It has been a blast and everyone is truly starting to work together as a team. We always have many new members to the group that we just grab from ORG or where ever, but the Core group has been primarily the same. I dont know if I can really count VRUGZ because he never stays alive long enough, but he is as he would say "DPS is Spirit".

But to the actual reason of my post, tonight at around 1900hrs server (7pm for all non-army) we will be trying a shot at AQ40. We plan on first pull at 1900hrs and we plan to only get our feet wet. I am writing my other friends from Winter Wolves and the Argent Covenant to get the support needed. Most of us have been running together in one form or the other since 30-39 BG. So we know eachother and our playing styles pretty well. I know that you will also be planning an ONY raid at 2100 hrs(ish). This could work out for the best because most of your ONY raid will be already formed:)

So because many of the regulars have been crushers; I write you to see what kind of interest you all have in this event. If there is not enough then we can keep it as is, with the 20 man raids for the time being. Thx for you time Ani

RAWR! :rofl:

Sadly, I'm out of town until Friday afternoon/evening.

But I'm up for anything when I get back! AQ20/40! RAWR!

And its not my fault I don't have bug resistance! >:0

Good luck in there Anixus! Sadly, I must work as well for the next two nights, so I cannot attend. Had a blast the other day, though, and I look forward to going again with your group!

Ill be available most of the weekend, if needed.

Baracko

Sounds good.

BMC is not joining us tonight so we may cancel Onyxia raid (they alternate every other week).

We can try AQ40, if not enough, then AQ20, if not enough, then baron summons in silithus for faction, if not enough, then element summons, if not enough I'll pick flowers. If all flowers are picked in felwood, I'm guaranteed a fishing spot off the pier in Tanaris =P

Fishing event tonight in Tanaris, see how many you can catch! :)

Rel