Molten Core

Maube

I know some of us are gettnig frustrated at the lack of progression, myself included.

So get out there and recruit some healin priests. we are down to three priests, two are shadow one I am unsure of his spec. (at least on the days that Kalrash is unable to make it and Benim is a nightowl)

I will start leaving Tazzy at the entrance, but I really enjoy playin dah Maube

Ask around, ask your friends, guildmates for others who are not part of the Crushers... Geddon will be ours.

Edited by Maube

Rawr! We'll get him.

A good strat seems to be forming a line at the back of the cave, with enough buffer room to retreat toward the wall if you're the bomb. Have healers interspersed throughout the line, and have the MT run parallel to the group when Geddon pulses. This way, nobody is running away from the group, or toward the group, and Geddon is kept the same distance away from everyone.

Well, I would love to join you guys in the core but, sadly, I still need to be attuned. Unfortunately, I can usually play most nights except mon and tues cause of classes. If four of you are willing to make an "appointment" >:L to help me get attuned then I'll be able to help out with healin da crushers in the core.

I can be on as early as 4 7 to 7:15 server time. I gotta pick my daughter up at 6:40 server time so. . . all those who would be able to help me out then it would greatly appreciated. Just lemme know so I can plan on it. . . who knows, with enough notice maybe grandma will watch her. >:L

Zuato is still a bit young to enter the core, but needs to be attuned as well.

Not sure that my schedule would work with yours to get it done >:L

Theres no reason any of you should have to play one of your wardens. We just need to look around for skilled priests, I meet alot of priests in the BG's, I'll see who I can round up.

I actually like playing Zuato better than Huato at the moment, so I am looking forward to getting Zuato attuned and up to 60 to come to the core and play too >:L

Sweet I go from 100% Attendance to missing 1 MC and I get the boot. >:0

Welp, I'm signed up for Wednes. and Friday, not sure what the deal is. >:L

You didnt get the boot Nars, but I heard you got into a raiding guild with your Alliance char so I figured since you didnt cancel your signups you were going to go do that instead, In otherwords I was hoping you would talk to me ingame letting me know what happened last week with the no call no show =p Dont want that happening again =/

Edited by Maube

Same here Nars, we still love ya man. But it felt like you were fixin to back burner the healer, to go back to your mage. Just from my perspective anyway.

Edited by Chrysalia

Just got back home from work. I see edited posts above ^^ :0

No, not backburning my priest. Korgall, the guy that I basically need to do anything productive, has been gone for the past few weeks. So I spend my nights logging on, standing around in Org for a few hours, then logging off. That's not fun. :nub:

After much frustration with getting myself attuned for Onyxia(and that bunked UBRS raid) as well as our friday night raids having hit a wall, I took a break. This past weekend I've been leveling my troll hunter, Calypsia. She's got a boar whom I love. >:L

But to the point- should I have canceled friday? Yea, and I'm sorry I didn't. But you gotta admit even with friday's absence I still have the highest attendence out of all the priests- so hey, I deserved a break. >:0

I'll see ya wednesday and friday, and apparantly Thursday now since my claim got shifted to early morning instead of late evening. ;)

EDIT: I also thought I was safe because we've had on average 5-6 priests per raid every time. We've had new people join for one raid and we've never seen them again, people who attend the best they can, sometimes only once a week, and people switching classes to become a priest. I thought I was covered.

Edited by Narsica

No problem with people taking a break... just kinda would like a little advanced notice so we can plan =/

And my edit was adding to the post so it didnt come out as harsh =p I was really pissed off on Friday. And with Althazyr leaving the server and Kalrash about to go on tour... meh..

Just please, if anyone needs to cancel their signup... email, private message, post, something, anything. Hell I have been giving my phone number out to people so they can notify me if something comes up...

I really want to see Geddon go down... but we need everyone to be on the ball and put in the effort =/ and remember, this isnt just about one or two people, this is about 39 other people who depend on each other... so be courteous, if you need to bow out of the raid... please let someone know ASAP

EDIT: Decided to add this to the Molten Core policies as it is for everyone who comes, and a big thank you to those who have been emailing me when they are going to be late or cant make it, it is very much appreciated

Edited by Maube