Molten Core Signup: Friday March 31st

Maube

I see three names that I cannot click undo. How did those become locked? Is there a way for someone to lock the others signed up? Of course I can see a problem with them being able to cancel themselves. Also, keep in mind this is an open forum and the actions may not have been by anyone we know directly.

Is there an option for you to somehow protect the signups once they are on there? I know there is a password it asks you to provide when you register any way to impliment that so you have to know the pw to undo the signup?

Hm how did supherius get above me. And it shows Verissi as an alternate now. Oh I get it, the undo thing was usable by people that it shouldnt have been? Thats wierd cause I thought I looked at it yesterday and it was locked, because signups were closed. I say if uknown poeple are going to be asshats and mess with the signup just call off the raid, and post that it was becuase people were fudging with the signup.

Edited by Chrysalia

Supherius ended up on the list (he was previously first alternate) because I had informed my guild that there were now signup places opened. I then examined the list further and noted that some Ani people were removed. I asked the Ani people who were removed (Gorrin, Dreguuz) if they had did it themselves and they did not. Then, I asked Maube if she had removed the names because none of us did. She said she hadn't, so that's when we realised there was an issue.

Supherius, nor any other Ani moving up, had anything to do with malicious intent and the signup sheet was open when I logged off last night, at approximately 1 AM server time (may have been slightly earlier, but not much)

This is a serious issue... Not pointing fingers at anyone, for all we know it could be someone who just wants to be an asshat. I have the orginial emails for who signed up first. THose people get first priority, be they ani or Crusher.

Hopefully our webmaster will have Raid Ninja all set for next week

Vorgryl: In no way was I accusing anyone of anything. That was just the first thing that caught my eye was that I wasnt where I remembered being on the list. Something weird happened on their site I think, thats how we ended up with two signup lists somehow.

Edit: I re-read my post and I can see how the flow of thoughts looked like I was calling out supherius, I'm sorry thats not what I meant at all. That was just my kind of thinking out loud before I had my morning coffee. Again sorry if I came across harshly.

Edited by Chrysalia

I know it is late, Maube, but Benim would be interested for a Priest alt position. I have a late soccer game tonight- will check back when I get on!

Than :rolleyes: ks