Large Brilliant Shard

zilog

I'm hoping to farm the materials for a Crusader Weapon enchant for my Destiny sword that Huato so graciously gave to me. (thanks Huato)

4x Large Brilliant Shards

2x Righteous Orbs

Runed Arcanite Rod

I guess I can get the orbs in Stratholme. Can someone tell me the best way to get a Large Brilliant Shard?

Any particularly good droppage source or would it be easier for someone to disenchant some stuff??

I'm just a miner btw.

Dabu :rofl:

Well, you'd have to have someone de blue items I believe level 50 and up.

That being said, I have a small collection of shards that I won't be able to use for a while, so you are welcome to the 4 you need. :)

I'll send them your way this evening before departing to the Core. :rofl:

The orbs do come from the living side of strath, so we'll need to get a group of 5 together to go and try to get you a couple.

Oh, the Arcanite Rod - the enchanters will already have this most likely, so you won't have to provide that.

Edited by Huato

I have the mats for an arcanite rod for Waldonnis (I can do the Crusader enchant once the rod is made), so if you need someone to enchant the weapon, just bring me the materials. I would donate some shards, but my entire stash is being used for Verissi's +22 int enchant.

Hopefully, I can catch up with Smed tonight pre-MC and get Green's armor and the rod made *hint hint* :rofl:

Oh, Huato can make all the rods for enchanters...just ask and I will make it. I will provide the materials except for the arcanite since it is so rare and expensive. :rofl: