BoE Wishlist

Huato

I was thinking the other night that if someone comes across BoE equipment that they cannot use, that someone else could use, why not send it to either Amule, or to someone they know could use it?

For example, a while back I lucked into a Destiny (BoE Epic 2-hand Sword). I sent it to Amule instead of putting it in the AH for another Crusher to benefit from, and Zilog has used it well. :)

With that in mind, here is a small wishlist of BoE's that I'd like to get my hooves on:

For Huato:

Staff of Hale Magefire

That's the biggest one right now that comes to mind, but I think you get the jist - help our guild get better equipped! The nice thing about donating something like this to another Crushers is that typically you will get something similar in return later.

I've been hoping they'd drop so I could try and grab them for you.

Trust me, the moment I see them, and can win them if you aren't present, they are yours. >:L

That is one set piece that I think is a rarer drop than the Coif of Elements (at least the coif has a better chance of dropping, and always drops from the same mob).