Challenge

A lot have been said, to reset, or not to reset.

The army system is all about the challenge. The challenge is to select the best way to win the war. Yes, people come and go, some get robbed too much and quit and some understand the challenge and stay. (Some just understand that they can't be near a computer enough times a day to spend their cash, so they quit, which is more than understandable..)

I have not started from the second place. Nor did Dement, Evil Lien and Annubiss. We all started some time after Chris, Devin and Rusty. And, we all did a long way. It takes MONTHS and MONTHS to move forward. Yes, it took me months to get on, passing one by one. From each bunch of people at about the same strength, there will always be one who will gain over the others, gaining the better part of his money and the money of the others. By doing this, one can improve over those above him.

I can tell, that any one of you, can become third in a few months. I am doing a great effort to catch Chris, who still waits with patience, not crushing me to the ground. I am still very far, and I attack with all my turns every one who will 'give' me a few coins for that purpose. I really admire them for their spirit of battle in spite of all my attacks. Even though it IS a game, I know it is not easy being robbed that much.

So, take the challenge and try to move forward!

(and if it will be reset, all of you will be subject to my attacks :dancing_smile: it will be a whole new challenge! <-Reminder: I voted to reset, but I don't care anymore)

Spoken like a have.

Seeing as I am a have not, the reset needs to happen. As tyhings stand it is IMPOSSIBLE (I;ve worked the numbers) for those of use who have started recently to come close to catching up.

Here's a Prime example iof what I am talking about.

Attacker: Alaterial Palantiri

Attack Damage: 302,540

Defending damage: 2,448

I, literally cannot remotely defend against this. I don't earn troopps as fast as those in the top 5. I cannnot hols more than 2500 in coin because of the above example of attacks. Because I cannot hold more than 2500 coin, I am stuck buying the crappiest stuff just to hold onto coin.

Reset the damn server. your arguments fall apart under the slightest bit of scrutiny.

Ic. (do you mind if I shorten your name?) Please understand I am not trying to whine or complain, but I am just stating facts. You will not catch up to Chris unless you increase your troop requisition beyond his. It is a fact of how the game works. If you somehow manage to come up with the 37million+ gold to bring yourself to the point where you are catching up to Chris (that would bring you up to 12 per day) it will be 3 years before you get to even with him, and that is IF Chris doesn't up his req.

I am not giving up the game but I realise that I am vying for 7th place. By simple virtue of troop acquisition I am not able to catch up to the people with over 100 troops. Their smallest requisition is 5 per day. I am getting 3 per day. The top six people can (and some do) hit me at will, meaning that I cannot keep even 2k stockpiling. With the minimum purchase of an item at 2500, this means I am spinning my wheels. (and I log in LOTS virtually every hour of the day) Now, me, I'm a glutton for punishment, and will stick out, and feed the big kids my pittance of gold periodically, but I am also a realist.

.... You will not catch up to Chris unless you increase your troop requisition beyond his. It is a fact of how the game works.....

... but I am also a realist.

To the first quote I say: Loud and clear NOT TRUE. When I just started, there were more than a few with 150, 250, 500 and even 800 troops. You may believe it or not, there are TACTICS in this game. I, too, have suffered attacks in millions when I could only defend in hundreds, yet see where I am now. numbers are a lot, but definitely not all.

To the second quote I say: I don't know if I manage to get Chris and if any other will get me. That is why I wrote that any one of you can be THIRD in half a year (Half a year of hard work!) That is why I don't mind resetting. (and that's about 6th time I'm stating that.)

Asi said before,I'm sticking it out. I'm trying to help out the other newer armies with what little I can to help.

No use giving money to others, unless you can join the feel of their success when they leave you behind.

On the other hand, give them the knowledge they need to survive and then.... then all will have the challenge!

Or in other words, by feeding the poor, they become reluctant to work for it. Teach them to work, and they will have better means to get the food! (good thing the army system doesn't have unemployment :rofl: )

We are working...and learning...and trying to chip away at the walls above us...a reset would be nice, but we're coming anyway. :(

AT LAST!!!

Words of a challenge accepted!!!

So do tell Icuburn, when we kill mercenaries, do they just get recycled back into the available for purchase pool? Because we've killed a boatload of mercs, and it doesn't look like the pool of mercs has dwindled at all. And I know we've kicked the poo out of Chris' and your army, you have bought new mercs to replace the old mercs we've killed, but it apprears that the merc supply is never ending.

Are you kidding? I have put ao much information that it almost verges on stupidity (mine)!

I will leave it to you to learn... Sweat some for the knowledge >:0

Are you kidding? I have put ao much information that it almost verges on stupidity (mine)!

I will leave it to you to learn... Sweat some for the knowledge :laugh:

I smell fear

I will leave it to you to learn... Sweat some for the knowledge :D

I smell fear

:laugh: AHAHAHAHA :)

I wish I could tell you how wrong you are!!!!

Maybe, I will share some more tactics after there is a reset.

icuburn... you're number three.

So what, now I'm number 5... as some one said once... in the end, there can be only one :dancing_smile:

Archived