Meeting .... Chicken Fights!

read the post before mine about the meeting this saturday (7pm est) i guess charlie has something important! wouldnt tell me and callista =( haha! well in other news Charlie had a great idea and I totally think it is cool... chicken fights! so yes anyone can get a chicken ... just train it up and prepare it to fight and maybe she or I will help her set up a night we can fight our chickens for a prize =) just giving you all a heads up so you can train your chicken!

Guest Charlie

Well actually its Liliths idea, its a fun little thing the guild can do,more ...easy side of pgoh type event:)

I dont like rl cock fights but this sounds enjoyable. We can all laugh at each other:) We all need that sometimes :)

This reminds met that I definitely have to get fingerlickin on the hunt. Charlie's killerchicken was kickin his booty the other day. Did anyone ever figure out what to feed those little devils anyways?

>:0:)

hope you didnt work to hard on training it heh

To tell the truth, it stood its ground with a mongbat!

Besides, a trained chicken would not be that tasty... so no training for my chicken :laugh: