An'Qiraj

greenbull

I need to find a host for my screenshots...I was there at the opening, wandered into the 40 man instance at one point, and then 20 of us went and gave the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj a go till the first boss where we wiped three times, but we got closer each time to finishing him off.

For rep, you gain Cenarion Circle Rep in the Ruins (20 man) and Brood of Nozdromo in the 40 man instance.

I am glad I hung on to my +20 NR ring that I got a while back, and that a few of us finished up the Emissary Friday night...the pants reward from that have +25 to NR. :(

Anyhow...there was some fun to be had when the server wasn't taking a dump on us...the Crystal in Camp Mojache would randomly mind control someone close by and of course everyone promptly beat on them till they were dead (myself included - darn you Dadus!). :D

Can someone point me to an upload location? I took a LOT of shots last night...got a few from inside the Ruins of Ahn'Qirah (the 20 man), and I took some screenshots of the opening mobs in the 40 man section too...then I have a bunch from otuside right before, during, and after the gates opening.

I've never seen so many players in one spot before. It was awesome.