For Honor!

Xaos

I would like to take this time to thank a few fellow Skullcrushers, whom, through uncommon acts of heroism, and generosity made it possible for this old warlock to obtain the fabled Dreadsteed of Xoroth.

It was a mighty battle through the ranks of spirits and elementals inside Dire Maul West. After reaching the hulking demon Immo'lthar, we still had to perform the very dangerous and potentially deadly ritual of summoning for the Xorothian Dreadstead. After all was said and done, the Dreadstead and its Master were destroyed, thus binding the demonic steed to my soul. The following Skullcrushers risked life, limb, and gold on this adventure from its very beginning 2 months ago, to its dramatic conclusion on Saturday night.

Volonazra

Gordantell

Maube

Benim

Smedlock

Harne

Without your support in these matters, my destiny would not have been fulfilled. I am forver indebted to you, and all of the Skullcrushers. From here on out, any Skullcrusher warlocks who manage to survive until your 60th season. If you prove yourself worthy to the clan, and to the few remaining warlocks in this world, I have the reagents necessary to start the ritual for you. May the gods further bless Clan Skullcrusher and all those in it!