Shaman Epic Quest

Martok

I typically cant go on Saturday, but we'll see!

We Need cc! The reason I was thinking of priest was not only for thier healing power, but for their amazing shackle as well. Yer right... we do need a tank...which means we only take one shaman, or no mages...

Thoughts?

Bar, all about quest finishing, especially this one.

Get that thing out of my inventory! *grins*

I'd love to do it tonight if I can...I have to pick my son up and I also have to swing by my mom's house to fix her computer...she's having withdrawl already, and it's only been a day. :rofl:

Sounds like a plan, Huato. Ill be around no later than 7:00 server time.

Korgall, Nars, Huato, Baracko, and another priest hopefully...

Nars.. what kinda priest are you? If we could get one shadow and one other, we could be big money!

2 shacklers --> 1 melt face, other heal! Priests FTH! (for the helm! ;p)

Bar

I say 2 shaman 2 priests and a mage, though!

Dump the mage in favour of another priest. If sheeping were any value in there for the encounter, I'd say the mage would be ok, but there was little I could do the last few attempts we made. AoE does so little damage when it's just one mage (and is too easily interrupted)...and having a non-healing cloth-wearer really puts a strain on healing that isn't really needed.

Another priest would give you even more healing as well as an additional shackle, which may make that last barrage much easier to handle, given the pace of it.

Thanks to Korgall, Narsica, Vanidi, and Baracko this is now complete and out of my quest log...and I have a new hat! >:L

This group made this quest easy...VERY easy. This one is definitely all about class make up, and now that we know what works, we can get the rest through this with the same classes...we didn't wipe, we never went OOM on the purple ghosts, and the Darkreaver wasn't difficult at all. The only time we came close to wiping was on the green ghosts which are tricky to pull, but we worked through that fine too.

I am groggy as heck this morning, but still on that high from getting this done finally last night! Thank you guys! I owe ya! :devil:

Oh, aside from the Skyfury Helm, you end up getting 5g and 97 silver, plus 200 faction with the Horde (that works out to 800 faction - 200 for each!)! Definitely worth while to do just for the faction if nothing else.

The Darkreaver also dropped a very cool looking two hand axe that none of us had ever seen before...I forget what it was called now.