Crushers own UBRS

Martok

15 man UBRS raid last night. Complete ownage.

Crushers in attendance:

Grymwald

Maube

Verissi (almost a crusher)

Smedlock

Greenbull

Uglutz

Huato

Nazagorn

Grawuulf

We found a few others to add that did an exellent job... Jood the hunter, Balcroth the priest, Grimgor...Skyseer, and of course I can't remember the last few....

Anyhow....complete ownage in UBRS. only a few deaths and never a wipe.

Tranquil air DPS group for the win!

Oh, and allowing Grawuulf to die first always helped too.

Anyhow, no shammy epic stuff this time, *cries with Huato and Naz* We'll have to do it again!

I know Friday is MC for several, and I'm most likely going to try for Scholo that day....Perhaps tonight again or even Saturday?

Discuss! :)

We had a good time last night. I'd love to go again tonight, but I need to be to bed by 10...this staying up till 11:30 and getting up at 5 every night hurts! lol

Sadly this was my 7th or 8th time through UBRS and I still have not even seen any of the Elements set gear drop, but I know three pieces drop there. :)

Oh well. I will try to make it tonight to do it again. If I can't and you guys want to go, I will unlock the door for those that want to go. ;)

I am starting to think that it is true that the first class to enter the instance dictates what kind of drops...

I was in first and sooooo much cloth dropped... ::dances in her ugly magisters robes hehe::

maybe a shammy should go in there first ;)

Dunno about tnight... something about he dragons for the key quest and I need to PvP more becaus eI dont want Tazzy to lose Stoneguard =p

So we will see how I am feeling ;)

*sigh*

I will go tonight if we can get a group. I love UBRS...I don't know why...it's one of the most fun instances I've been in so far, plus the chance that elements will drop (even though I have YET to see any drop there)

So...lets see what we can do to get a group together again tonight and I'll go. And I am going in first to see if that influences the loot table any. ;)

Huato, I know this will make you cry - or beat up pallies in a murderous rage - but I ran through UBRS with many of the AC last night after I missed the Crusher run... and the vest of elements dropped. What was even worse was that both of us shammies already had it ;) so the warlock got to vendor trash it. Gah! I only got to vendor trash some lightforge spaulders. *sigh* Wanna go again? ;)

Last night was really fun and I'm starting to get more comfortable running instances on Verissi (running with the Crushers makes it easier to be new to a dungeon and still succeed while having fun ;) ). Until I made Waldonnis and joined up, I really hadn't run any dungeons since SM (which I did in my 50's) and solo'ed more often than not, so I figured I'd never see some of these places. Thanks a ton for the great groups and fun!

The AoE damage was insane last night and, since I'm mostly a world PvP mage (read: dead frequently before my purple-wearing targets are), it was a refreshing change to feel like I was contributing meaningfully to the success of the group. I wished I was less tired last night, though...hit coldsnap twice for no reason, almost lost track of my sheep once, and had my "crap, I didn't mean to roll on that.../bonk self" moment ;)

Count me in for any further visits if you have spots or need mages (or water vendors...hehehe) :D

I was in AV this evening. Didn't look like a UBRS run was going to happen, so I bailed into AV for a bit since it had been a while since I actually stayed in one to the end. ;)

I want to thank everyone for coming together on such short notice. I had posted about possibly doing it that night, but didn't really expect it to happen that quickly I figured maybe in a couple days we would have it all setup, but Huato popped in with Greenbull and Smedlock and we went to town recruiting all the others into the raid. It took a bit of time to get going, but it was a very succesful run. I am exceedingly happy that it was mostly Crushers and that Balcloth and others stated how that was the best PUG (PUG for him not for us) he had ever been in. Congratualtions to all of us on our consistantly being as awesome as we are. :axe:

Really good job guys, things like this continue to make me proud to be a crusher. RAWR!

I had a lot of fun with the group we went with the other night.

I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get a group to go at first, but then things fell into place! :axe:

Like I said before, I love UBRS and am willing to go anytime I am free. I would have gone last night had people wanted to go. ;)