Question for Trademaster...

Borg

I recently have been utilizing down time between Battlegrounds with my Galam (warlock) to do some fishin....

Can you tell me generally the areas for fishin?

I am currently 75 fishin in the water hole in Ogrimmar.

....where are the next tier pools to go to?

At 75 fishing, you shouldn't have too many problems fishing in the Barrens. Ashenvale is also a possibility, but I believe 75 fishing is the minimum there (Barrens is 50), so you'd likely have many fish get away before you started catching them regularly.

At 75, get some shiny baubles and hit Zoram'Gar in Ashenvale for some good fishing. Once you hit about 125 or so you can hit Booty Bay for quite a ways. Always use the baubles. Makes it a lot easier.

Hit up Lushwater Oasis. You'll be able to snag the deviate fish, which you can sometmes sell for a few coin to help make your time orthwhile. 110-120 hit zoram gar, I skilled up there to about 188 catching a few oilys and a bunch of firefins. There's a glut of firefins on the market at the moment due to the war effort, but that should go away in a bit. At 188 I stumbled into Shadowspray. Shapdowspray is nice if you hit the swirly pools, as you'll fing firefins, or oilys and sometimes the swirly of wreckage. Wreckage is 'da bomb. You can snag some iron boxes (unlocked) and they can sometimes c9ontain some very tasty goodies. I'm wearing a robe from one of those boxes (nice stats and +23 shadow dmg) and I've given away/sold some toys even tastier. I gave someone a sword I picked outta the wreckage that I could have vendored for over a gold, so it's a decent place for some coin in addition to the skillups.

I worked shadowspray to about 207 (shoulda stayed to 225) and then I suicided myself to the eastern coast of the hinterlands, where I am presently pulling in the yellowtails 225 cap, but I need to use a bauble to catch with any regularity. however, I'm also pulling stonescale eels and firefins(hence the glut of firefins on the market) And the random boxes you catch there, they're locked. a real pain in the ass. (I believe I need to quest for both cooking and fishing once I hit 40 to raise my cap to 300)