horde griefs alliance..

katakorinthia

burn stormwind burn..

ohh if only i could have been there

Best thing I've seen. Reminds me of old UO days when the devs would actually launch massive assaults on the towns as part of ongoing content. They should take a page out from the individuals that lured him in and set up such "assaults"

Coming from EQ and SWG, WoW is LOADED with content! SOE's "content" for EQ used to be a 1 night event for halloween (see Wickerman) 1 day of a devo hitting zones and giving away little things to some of the players (Winter Veil) There's a carnival outside of ThunderBluff (nothing to match) and the new expansion has some collection, raid type events to open it up, rather than the "you pays your $30.00 you gets the new crap" experience at SOE.

I love the content that I have been able to experience so far, and yeah, beats the heck out of SOE products.

L:ive events owuld be nice, but awfully hard to pull off on an even semi regular basis. And what if you miss the event, do they gotta do it again later? You know, The storming of Ogrimmer now playing at 2, 5 7 and 10. get your seats early we expect this one to be sold out.

Nah, you set up messages for a week or two prior saying "Spies report some rumblings from the Alliance summoners about Bringing 'his Presence to our realm'. Signs point to Ogrimmar.

Better yet, you could arrange it as dialogue that you "overhear" as you walk by a guard. Let the playeras piece it together. Between that and the WoW boards, you'd figure out when an d where something was going to go down. It would involve lots of people from the problem solving to the repelling of the forces.

I think it would be a blast.