New Queue Record!!

muru

Whoa!!!

Imagine my surprise when I logged in after work tonight at 10:30 est to see a queue of 491! My previous record was 290ish!!

What happened - server restart??

I saw 487 deep when I tried logging on. I went and did laundry, cooked dinner and started watching Serenity. My inital opinion of the film was that it was not doing justice to the characterizations portrayed in the TV series. Once watching the film in its entirity, I prefer the TV series. For whatever reasons, some of the mains got axed, and well much as I like the concept of that bit of reality hitting home, I'm not going to the movies for reality, I prefer the "good guys" to survive. At least the brought Morena Baccarin back to the ship.

I saw 487 deep when I tried logging on.  I went and did laundry, cooked dinner and started watching Serenity.  My inital opinion of the film was that it was not doing justice to the characterizations portrayed in the TV series.  Once watching the film in its entirity, I prefer the TV series.  For whatever reasons, some of the mains got axed, and well much as I like the concept of that bit of reality hitting home, I'm not going to the movies for reality, I prefer the "good guys" to survive.  At least the brought Morena Baccarin back to the ship.

Hijack much? :)