Huato/Zuato Internet connection problems

Huato

My connection has been gradually getting worse lately, so I called today to have them check it out. They could see major packet loss from my cable modem, but they cannot get someone out till Jan 7th to look at it.

So...if I don't respond right away when I am playing (when it connects and stays connected), I'm not ignoring you. Thanks to Xiris and Tanish, I was able to get through the Den. I was lagging so bad it would take between 30 and 60 seconds for a message I typed to come across.

I hate Time Warner's customer service. They're friendly, but they are slower than a seven year itch.

You laugh now!!!!

:)

I really hope no one has to experience what I've been experiencing. It sucks that I have to wait till the 7th to get any kind of resolution to the problem, but at least there's times when its playable...and times that it isn't. It started to creep back up there last night a bit, but not nearly as bad as it was Sat.

Looks like I am back in business...there were some faulty connectors in the box on the outside of the house that were causing excess noise on the line.

Changing these fittings dropped the noise level over 20db!

So I am exstatic! Hopefully no more 2000 - 5000+ms latency! >:L