Just an update

Shorat

Hello folks. Sekut'ar in the house!!! This is hopefully the first of many guild update posts. Nothing much to report on the recruitment side. Not many players around the galixies anymore wanting to join guild. I am currently running DWB and Vette runs nightly, so if you need anything from any of these areas, let me know of join up. a mini guild hunt is always fun. Hazhakka is almost set up to be ready for all your armor/weapon needs. I'm just filling a few personal orders for x-guildies atm then he is open for business. If there is anything you would like made (armor or weapon) send a g-mail to Hazhakka and I will get back to you and let you know the availability and time when it will be ready. Resources are coming along nicely, I currently have down 10 mineral harvies, 4 High Capacity Floras, 5 Deep Crust, and 6 fusion Gens. If there is anything you are looking for or would like to place down a few harvies of your own, once again, post here or send a g-mail to Sekut'ar or Hazhakka. That about wraps up this first guild update. Any suggestions, comments, questions or flames please post here and I will answer and torch later.

Sekut'ar Breksmuh

ITC for life.

/force slap Sei

/force shove Dement

/force hugs Re'nee

/force beer toss arkan

Archived