Molten Core

Huato

Made into MC last night for the first time with Xaos, Gordantell, and a whole bunch of Argent Covenant members last night.

For a lot of us, this was our first time in, including myself. Learned a lot in there and had a lot of fun too. Of course we didn't complete the instance, but we did get to Lucifron. Although we didn't beat him (it was close the last attempt!), it was a good run and I can't wait to go back in. The AC is looking to put together runs through the Molten Core every Friday. Please check their site if you haven't already and you are interested in going. :lostit:

I would love to see more Crushers and LIA make it in there with us! :nub:

Well I dont know if ya hit 60 yet, but i would be if i went in there. Also as a druid are you healing speced? If not i would before i went in there.

As for the Lucy fight just make sure there is a priest and a mage in each group. have the mages keep the curses off the MT and the OT's and the healers. Set up two off-tanks for Lucys friends. Have hunters pull the adds off the area where the MT is fighting Lucy and kill them one at a time. This must be done fast so priests have mana to keep the tank alive for the the rest of the fight. Healers should be at max healing range ( so they dont get curse) have one priest just on cure magic to get that nasty dot off the raid ( 2000 hps after 10 secs ). Once the adds are dead the Mt should have enough argo to have the rest of the raid to unleash hell on Lucy for the win.

If you plan on doing this everyweek, make sure you have the same hunters on each week. Lucy drops a hunter book (100% drop rate ) that you will need for the Magdmar(sp) fight. The book teaches hunters Tranquil Shot, which is used on Magdmar when he enrages (grows to twice his size). If the hunters miss their shot you might as well call it a raid wipe. He will chew throw you tanks so fast your head will spin.

Well thats all i can think of for now. If you guys make it farther then that let me know and ill share somemore ideas with ya. And please dont leak this info out if my GL finds out iam giving Tactics out ill be booted from my guild, and i will be sad then. So please dont make me sad.

Thanks for the info Meffio...we were lacking in the mage department a bit unfortunately.

I'll pass this info on to the raid leader. :)

Just Remember, YOU DIDNT HEAR IT FROM ME.

I sent you a pm and you never replied you dont lub me ;_;