TRILLLION

Dement

I do get what I deserve daily. A nice helping of fried chicken, served with a side of Sei's mother, followed with a nice helping of Mountain dew...(gotta wash the taste out before desert.)

:nub::devil::lostit::devil:

BTW....just thought I would mention. I am really the man. Sorry Sei . , you cannot be the man. I have held this title before you were around. Now, bow before your master gimp, and beg for forgiveness. :nub:

Now, bow before your master gimp, and beg for forgiveness.  :nub:

So is that bow before your master gimp ... or bow before your master, gimp? :devil: *muahahaha* :lostit: *ducks when she sees the lightsaber being thrown in her direction* I kid, I kid! You know I ruv ya!

*tosses force lightning into re'nee's hair* MUWHAHAHAHA!!!! I have given you stactic frizzy hair!!!!  :devil:

Oh dear .. that is not good, I don't have enough smoothing gel to fix it! :lostit:

*reaches into her bag-of-holding and pulls out her pink boomstick, aims at Shorat and ..... ::zzztt:: Frak! I forgot to charge the batteries again! :devil: Oh well, you live yet another day, Shorat! One day, I'll get you ... and your little kitties too! :nub:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG i made 3 pages :hello: i am evil btw teamspeak is back up and runnign again /force TS

anyhow i posted on another forums post were i have been latley i dont think i am coming back to SWG i may for 1 month to give my stuff away !!!! anyhow see yas later

OMG i made 3 pages :devil: i am evil btw teamspeak is back up and runnign again /force TS

anyhow i posted on another forums post were i have been latley i dont think i am coming back to SWG i may for 1 month to give my stuff away !!!! anyhow see yas later

Sweet, ill hop on your TS tonight to say whats up man. :D

Archived