Live Strath - 5 man

Huato

Huato here be needin' sum vulunteers ta go do me Hammersmith quest dis week...me praposes Wednesday evenin' as da eve ta do it, an me open ta suggestions ta times, but fer me after 7:30 or 8 wud be best.

Da Sons of Draenor are willin' ta help too...Grimgol contacted me an stated dat he wud go, an culd round up a couple of da sons if we kin set a date an time ta do dis...

Wid dat in mind, any vulunteers?

Me is willin' ta forgo any loot includin' righteous orbs ta sweeten da deal ta git help ta go along wid me. Me only wants da smith's apron outta dis.

Huato here be needin' sum vulunteers ta go do me Hammersmith quest dis week...me praposes Wednesday evenin' as da eve ta do it, an me open ta suggestions ta times, but fer me after 7:30 or 8 wud be best.

Da Sons of Draenor are willin' ta help too...Grimgol contacted me an stated dat he wud go, an culd round up a couple of da sons if we kin set a date an time ta do dis...

Wid dat in mind, any vulunteers?

Me is willin' ta forgo any loot includin' righteous orbs ta sweeten da deal ta git help ta go along wid me. Me only wants da smith's apron outta dis.

Don't be rediculous. You shouldnt have to give up any of that garbagy loot to go >:L By loot I mean Rightious orbs of course.

Thats really the problem with live strat. The loot is ass, since we don't have Pallies.

I can do this for you Thurs if you are available then. :)

Darn paladins...I had some of them say they'd help me, only to get into the instance and I was all alone. >:L They went in first too! I just dunno what happened or why they'd abandon a poor moo like that. (I'm totally kidding here :) ))

Have to see about Thursday...the only problem there is Rhoach has the AV raid going, and most of the Horde that could help me will be there instead.

Edited by Huato

Darn paladins...I had some of them say they'd help me, only to get into the instance and I was all alone.  :) They went in first too! I just dunno what happened or why they'd abandon a poor moo like that. (I'm totally kidding here :D ))

Have to see about Thursday...the only problem there is Rhoach has the AV raid going, and most of the Horde that could help me will be there instead.

Wed is not the best for me, and neither is tues.

You only need to get 3 more people to come help you - not everyone goes to AV on Thurs.

Good point...lemme see what I can round up over on AC for help on Thursday then :)

Edit: Posted Kaer and myself as going Thursday around 8:00pm...does that work for you Kaer, and do we have any other Crushers interested in going with us?

Edited by Huato

Yub, it be a tough place...we all 60th rank dat be goin' der, but the thought is appreciated greatly Wallorin...me be glad ta help ya wid yur chores if lat need it, an me kin send Zuato (20th rank Druid) ta help too. He be needin ta git his chores don too.

((ok...here's the list that we have so far:

Huato - Shaman

Kaer - Warrior

Julain - Priest

Mahanaxar - Warlock

Possibly Flayer - Hunter

So if we can get one more we'll be set...Flayer is a possibility, but is planning on going to AV that night.))

Got your group set?  Ill always drop what meaningless task im doing to help something important.  I should be free Wed. too.  Let me know.

With Grymald in, the group is set. If something happens I'll be sure to let you know :)

Here's the group as it stands for Thursday's 8PM Live Stratholme Run:

Huato - Shaman

Kaer - Warrior

Julain - Priest

Mahanaxar - Warlock

Grymald - Mage

Edited by Huato

Good, good. Best of luck.

I just learned the AC leaders are meeting some new guilds wanting to join Wed. night at 9pm. So looks like Ill be there instead. Dont hesitate to ask me if you need a body though. Clan first!

Ill be at work Thurs night.

Never feel you are bugging me. Ever. I try to be as acessible a GM as I can be. I dont agree with GMs that take the high and mighty attitude.

Anyhow, clomp one for Ol' Volonazra. :)

Glad to hear that!

So...when can I bug you about enchanting 6 pieces of rugged leather?

I know I will need 6 lesser eternal essences to do that...the problem I've found is the essences cost as much as the completed leather on the AH most of the time, so I may just buy the enchanted leather. I love the economy on AD some days...

Ok...here's the lineup, and it looks like we'll probably be starting around 8:30-9ish to help accomodate Kaer's and Julain's schedules this eve.

Huato - Shaman

Kaer - Warrior

Julain - Priest

Mahanaxar - Warlock

Grymald - Mage