Announcement

kodoz

I hope that all will be back to great soon!!!

Send blessings:

:) says "Hachlama Mehira" (look it up :) )

:) says "In Vas Mani"

:) says "May the power be with you"

:) says "Vas Uus Sanct"

:) well, friends say: "Remember that we think of you"

*Sends flowers*

Guest Charlie

Hail All thank you for your kindness.

Yesterday i had a breakdown, i was taken to the emergency room and found to have depression. They are putting me on meds and i will be going into therapy.I hope this doesnt make you think badly of me, but i needed help,and right now friends will be a great help also.I dont know how often ill log into uo,you will see one of my characters at points though.

Strength and Honor my friends.

Hail All thank you for your kindness.

Yesterday i had a breakdown, i was taken to the emergency room and found to have depression. They are putting me on meds and i will be going into therapy.I hope this doesnt make you think badly of me, but i needed help,and right now friends will be a great help also.I dont know how often ill log into uo,you will see one of my characters at points though.

Strength and Honor my friends.

i go to doc's for depression and anxity monday.*HUGS* we will make kiddo don't be scared

The word of the day is FUN.

If you stop having FUN its time to step back take a breather and remember how to have FUN.

There is no shame in taking a break so that you can do what the game is actually intended for which is having FUN.

So do I really need to say go out and have some ... ?

See you when things are a bit more relaxed for you!

First off anyone that thinks badly of you , is not someone that you need to know...

2ndly a lot of people take meds for depression, and so many things lead up to it.

3rdly know that all of us here are Here for you, i personally if you want will talk to you ill send you phone number if you want to ever talk

First off anyone that thinks badly of you , is not someone that you need to know...

2ndly a lot of people take meds for depression, and so many things lead up to it.

3rdly know that all of us here are Here for you, i personally if you want will talk to you ill send you phone number if you want to ever talk

That was very nicely said. I agree 100% So, I will leave it the same.

Charlie:

Many people suffer from depression, as a matter of a fact about 85% of my family, (which is REALLY BIG) , including me has had depression once in their life.

None of your true friends would ever judge you because of your own personal life. Don't worry about us so much, focus on you.

Life is life, and we all know this because we do it everyday. Keep your chin up, think positive, and let this only be a learning experience, not something that gets you really down about yourself. You are a great person and you deserve only the best. If that means going to therapy and taking medication, then do it. We only want what's best for you..

*HUGS TIGHT*

:)

.::[*Ariana Lashure*]::.

Charlie, be not afraid.

I have battled depression for many years,

but foolishly thought I could conquer it by

myself. About a year ago, I finally took

my doctor's advice and started taking my

meds (Paxil) on a regular basis. It has

made all the difference for me in my ability

to focus on tasks, enjoy the things in my

life, and have an optimistic outlook.

There is sunshine behind those clouds,

and I hope you find it soon. *hugs*

As has been said already, there is nothing to feel ashamed of in the slightest. Depression is wide-spread with millions coping with it daily.

I myself was hospitalized 10 years ago for 3 months due to it.

Just take care of yourself, whatever that means, it is all that is important!

Be well and know you always have many friends!

so we're going to start a T.H.E. depression support group for all us nuts, right?

Personally, I have bipolar disorder, which makes the depression REALLY unpredictable.

Let's see... I was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder, paranoia, and clinical depression in the 8th grade. So why would I think badly of you? Personally, I found that Lexapro works best, and it's proven to have the fewest side effects. However, due to financial/insurance issues, I pretty much had to quit therapy and meds.

It gets better; that's all I can say.

well one of the side affects of most of these meds have one very bad common factor which hurts if your married, the dimish of sexual feelings,

i have been working with my doctors to overcome that and still be able to control the moods so far for the last month i am takign twice daily wellburtin

and once daily celexa and it seems to help the unwanted side affect and still control,

you may change meds every few months to find what works best for you

we won't lie to you not every day is easy but one day at a time is how you should take it...

lori

you may change meds every few months to find what works best for you

Yeah, it's hard in the beginning stages of treatment because that's pretty much all you do... switch meds all the time until you find something good.

And some of them will make you feel sort of sick for a little while, but that can change in time. It doesn't always, but it can.

Hang in there!