Considering and early return

Admiral Miller

I'm caught. PBS doesn't come out for another couple months, at least, and in the mean time, I don't have much to do, and I do miss you fools... so I'm thinking of renewing my subscription just about exactly one month after I canceled ;)

The new expansion looks great, even without some key details revealed, you guys rock, and being bored off my ass daily doesn't much appeal to me... what do you all think?

I'm caught. PBS doesn't come out for another couple months, at least, and in the mean time, I don't have much to do, and I do miss you fools... so I'm thinking of renewing my subscription just about exactly one month after I canceled  ;)

The new expansion looks great, even without some key details revealed, you guys rock, and being bored off my ass daily doesn't much appeal to me... what do you all think?

We knew you'd be back! :(

And the sooner the better! I need some help with some instances now that I hit 60!!! :)

I'll be back tonight then ;)

PBS looks to be my niche, if it's done right, but that's both a long ways away, and not garunteed to be good, so I figure WoW should keep me good and busy in the mean time.

Maybe all I needed was a month break?