Phases and Jedi grinding groups

Shorat

Hola everyone. I would like to say congratz to Jundra and dement for completing the phase quest today. They got very lucky and had to walk the sith commander all of 3k.

Now, I know we have a few jedi that are grinding template in guild, and I know that we have quite a few others grinding up the FS trees to become an initiate. I would like to suggest we get some groupage going on here. I know that there isn't enough people online mostly to accomplish a good group, but every now and then it can't hurt to put a lowbie into group. (hazhakka for instance) Also, maybe with enough poking and prodding about it, we can get Sei to possibly look into other guilds and try and organize guild alligance groups. This way we can all have a good grinding group and no having to worry about a guildie BH attacking you as jedi....(except for me, I'm to stupid to know any better) :dancing_smile:

Alliances are what I am currently working on. The hardest part of this game it seems is to find a group, so this is deffinitly my main concern. if anyone ahs any friends in other guilds that are leaders and would like to form a sort of "partnership" I would be happy to discuss things with them, just have them send me a tell

Versatti IHC

Lyric IDS

Ay-Vita wIkYd

never actually spoken to the leaders of these groups but i have spoken to other members in these groups

I go base busting with IHC all the time

Archived