List of fun things to do in SWG

Shorat

Hello guys. Sekut'ar again. I'm making a list of fun little bits and pieces to do in the Universe that helps out in some way or another....or just some things to do that give you a little dark piece of satisfaction. Feel free to add your own additions to this list, as I know I don't know all of them. :0

*Going to Corsair Canyon and pwning them for being alive

*Going to Fort Tusken and pwning them for being ugly

*Pwning rebels because they are rebels.

*Organizing a strike force to base bust

*Going Overt just to pick on the lvl 10 rebel newb who doesn't know what he has done going overt.

*Taking that same newb on a snipe hunt into the Nightsister Camp

*Making fun of the guild leader because you want to see how far you can push his buttons

*Getting pwned by the same guild leader

*Fooling around with your template to see how you can make it more FS grinding friendly

*Having to redo the same template because SoE decides to nerf your exact template

Hello guys. Sekut'ar again. I'm making a list of fun little bits and pieces to do in the Universe that helps out in some way or another....or just some things to do that give you a little dark piece of satisfaction.  Feel free to add your own additions to this list, as I know I don't know all of them.  :D

*Going to Corsair Canyon and pwning them for being alive

*Going to Fort Tusken and pwning them for being ugly

*Pwning rebels because they are rebels.

*Organizing a strike force to base bust

*Going Overt just to pick on the lvl 10 rebel newb who doesn't know what he has done going overt.

*Taking that same newb on a snipe hunt into the Nightsister Camp

*Making fun of the guild leader because you want to see how far you can push his buttons

*Getting pwned by the same guild leader

*Fooling around with your template to see how you can make it more FS grinding friendly

*Having to redo the same template because SoE decides to nerf your exact template

the 5th one once happend to me just that a reb killed me.hehe,nice list though :rofl:???

You are very twisted Arkan'. Very twisted indeed. That is why I like you. Now, if only you could saddle an enraged rancor and ride that pony into the village..... ???

You are very twisted Arkan'. Very twisted indeed. That is why I like you.  Now, if only you could saddle an enraged rancor and ride that pony into the village..... ???

The 4th CL160 rancor saddled us up =[ ass still hurts, remember the DJM and DJK hunts Sei? :rofl: or did you come...

You are very twisted Arkan'. Very twisted indeed. That is why I like you.  Now, if only you could saddle an enraged rancor and ride that pony into the village..... ???

The 4th CL160 rancor saddled us up =[ ass still hurts, remember the DJM and DJK hunts Sei? :rofl: or did you come...

Oh trust me .. I remember *rubs ars* .. 44k damage really stings .. :D

Oh trust me .. I remember *rubs ars* .. 44k damage really stings .. :D

Tried one last night, I actually survived being hit O.o

Archived