What higher level instances am I able to do?

Huato

Now that I've hit 55 and am getting closer to that mighty 60...what instances am I able to do? I hear of live Stratholme (which I need to hit to do my hammersmith quest), BRD, etc. I know MC is out for me until I am 60.

Along those lines, are there any add ons I should get to help while in a raid group?

TIA!

I would wait till at least 56/57 to join an pickup group for any of the higher dungeons... as long as there arn't too many below 60 in the group, they should be able to handle any non raid instance, UBRS included. But do remember that 60, and easier group invites is a short (however seemingly long) grind away!

Thanks!

I've been getting hit with invites for LBRS and UBRS, but I would prefer to go with members of our group if at possible (I played through RFC with my alt yesterday and I had to look out for myself...the group was that bad with the exception of one priest).

I usually don't have a lot of time when I get the invites or I would go...I need to plan big raids...I managed to get myself into the dog house last night with the wife by working the 5 or 6 elite quests in that temple in the Hinterlands with Harne and Gajin last night. Finally made it to bed around 1 am and had to be up for work at 5:30am. :D

At 55 you should try to run the heck out of BRD, and do your quests if you still have em.

You can also do 10 man Strat runs. I woud wait until 60 or at least 58 before you run Scholo, as lowbies tend to draw aggro there when you are ninjaing through the instance, which is just about every time.

Also you could go to a Dire Maul group if everyone else was 60.

When it comes to add ons, make sure you have CT Raid Assist.The targetting assist of this add on is much better than just using your own /assist button. It shows you, on screen, the active target of your Main tanks and Main assists. With the /assist macro you make through the default UI, you never know if the assisted person changes targets

And, of course, getting on Teamspeak (at least lurking there, if you have the inevitable wife agro) is another HIGHLY recommended add on. Some raid organizers will insist upon it.

I get massive wife aggro a lot, and my mic on my headset doesn't appear to be functioning properly either...

She aggro'd on me something fierce and cast a sleep spell on me around 1am last night. lol

Aight Huato, once I hit 55, we're gonna start running junk big time, I mean BRD, DM, Scholo, and the big wigs in the clan are gonna help us do it! The next gen of 60's are coming up fast..gonna be a fully loaded Crusher BG in the future, maybe in a few months we can give ole Ragnaros a run for his money.

It sure is nice to have the help!

Congratulations to Xaos for getting his Infernal last night! The one you fight to earn it is ginormous!

It was nice to see the Crushers come together to help him earn this honor as a Warlock! :0

Ol' Huato has a bunch ta look forward too in the near future now that he has hit 55th rank...now me kin start lookin' forward ta doin' that Hammersmith quest, an me needs ta make it to da spot ta learn how to smelt dark iron so me kin make meself a Dark Iron Pulverizer!

(Need about 114 more dark iron ore fer dat one though. Need to go BRD soon)