Guild Meeting

Jadeynn

Sei has rescheduled the guild meeting that was to take place today until tomorrow at 3pm EST. meeting will be held as always at the guild barracks.

Sei has rescheduled the guild meeting that was to take place today until tomorrow at 3pm EST. meeting will be held as always at the guild barracks.

yes!i can come ;) .when can we have more guild hunts :lostit: and guild parties?

Ggrrr. Figures that it is rescheduled to a time when I can't be online. Now I know that Sei has it in for me. Today the meeting....tommorrow my HOUSE!!!!!! ;)

I do have a few questions about guild life now. First of all, now that Syban has been lost and there is now a new guild leader, what interguild relations will we be keeping up and to whom do we show loyalty to as superiors that are not in our guild? Also, what is our recruitment policy going to be like, and are we going to implement a trial run for recruits or a test of some sort? (I would like to throw up the idea of hazing the newly approved members who survive the trial run...I'd love to arrange this. :lostit: ) Also, I'm not sure about where to post this next question, so here goes. What shall be done with the Sacred Circle? I haven't noticed much talk about this hallowed training ground of the Legendary Sei. I for one, being a trainee and hopefully soon padawan, would like to know more and see the meetings and the Legend of the Sacred Circle grow. Last comment. As you know, I have returned to the galaxy after traveling the universe. I would like to offer my services up for guild use and to help this community grow.

The following being said, would you please answer these questions for me and please post the highlights of the meeting in this forum. Thank you.

Sekut'ar

Archived